PDA

View Full Version : LED Ayxilarry Light?

Tslepebull
01-06-2019, 03:18 PM
Has anybody installed and tested the LED Auxiliary Light yet? It is supposed to be only 2,500 lumens which is not much more than a really bright flashlight. I wondered how much they help at night,

https://can-am.brp.com/on-road/build-and-price/vehicle-configuration.html?configAirProfileName=BRP_SWI&configAirPlatformId=SWI_SWIFT&modelYear=2019#buildId/4331f6a7-e752-4ca7-863b-615a1d5e257a/step/3

cueman
01-06-2019, 03:45 PM
I ordered them but haven't received them yet. There is a forum member that has them and has replied. Do a search and you will find. :cheers: cueman

hypurone
01-06-2019, 06:02 PM
I think it is one of the dumbest things I've seen lately, that in order to get this light you have to give up the "color panel" that goes there!! If you went that route.... ;-) At the least, it should come with a decal kit to match your rydes' color!

KID Ryker
01-06-2019, 06:46 PM
Has anybody installed and tested the LED Auxiliary Light yet? It is supposed to be only 2,500 lumens which is not much more than a really bright flashlight. I wondered how much they help at night,

https://can-am.brp.com/on-road/build-and-price/vehicle-configuration.html?configAirProfileName=BRP_SWI&configAirPlatformId=SWI_SWIFT&modelYear=2019#buildId/4331f6a7-e752-4ca7-863b-615a1d5e257a/step/3 Have installed gives a lot of ground light. I really like. Not the dumbest thing. More for being seen. At night no one can see the color panel. :dontknow:

hypurone
01-06-2019, 09:10 PM
Have installed gives a lot of ground light. I really like. Not the dumbest thing. More for being seen. At night no one can see the color panel. :dontknow:

I get that, but you shouldn't have to give up something in order to get this light. It's a trivial thing but still really lame that they couldn't take a minute and think about that.....

Markubis
01-07-2019, 07:28 AM
I am planning on getting the lighted hand guards for just this reason. They add extra visibility and they are higher up off of the road...plus they may provide a slight side visibility advantage as well.

watertowerman
01-13-2019, 03:41 PM
I am planning on getting the lighted hand guards for just this reason. They add extra visibility and they are higher up off of the road...plus they may provide a slight side visibility advantage as well.

I have ordered the same lights for the same reasoning

Ravent25
01-29-2019, 08:04 AM
I'm getting my Ryker next week and i ordered the front Auxiliary Light. I agree its crappy they don't supply a stick kit for it but I plan on wrapping the light to match anyway. this way if I want to change colors or patterns down the road I'll wrap all the panels to match.