PDA

View Full Version : Attitude & Motivation

Wildrice
01-02-2019, 10:20 PM
Attitude & Motivation:
Darrell Feit He won't bite--trust me; but don't rust the wolf--he's fearless & he knows it... All obstacles are temporary to him--ya gots to love him...His character traits are relentless... He's no quitter.

UtahPete
01-02-2019, 10:22 PM
Has NOTHING to do with Spyders!

Wildrice
01-02-2019, 10:24 PM

No Pete--it's all about life.

DGoebel
01-02-2019, 10:39 PM
But wouldn't this be a PERFECT Off-topic topic?? But you'll get those numbers up!:gaah:

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
01-03-2019, 07:58 AM
Hey is that the wolf from pulp fiction?

jaherbst
01-03-2019, 09:09 AM
Sometimes wish more people were like this. i.e. overcoming adversity! Too many quitters.

Jack

bscrive
01-03-2019, 09:12 AM
Some people in here need yoga or something. Pete, you are one of them.

2Paw
01-03-2019, 09:16 AM
Sometimes wish more people were like this. i.e. overcoming adversity! Too many quitters.

Jack

There are a lot of people out there trying to get you give up and quit too.

Bob Denman
01-03-2019, 09:22 AM

Jack

ofdave
01-03-2019, 09:44 AM

I bet that's why it's in "Off Topic"

UtahPete
01-03-2019, 10:30 AM
Thanks to whoever moved this to the Off-topic thread, where it belongs.

Wildrice
01-03-2019, 11:15 AM
Some people in here need yoga or something. Pete, you are one of them.

Pete's furnace went out again & his roof is leaking, other than that tolerance is his main virtue :-)
Darrell

Bob Denman
01-03-2019, 11:19 AM
Let's all play nice...:D

Chupaca
01-03-2019, 11:33 AM
what I have yet to understand is this insistance in telling folks to post in a different forum. Well it is only the "off topic" ones. No one tell any poster to post in the F3. RS, RT etc. But do they not see that regardless of where you post all posts will appear in the general forum till they drop off the leader board...?? It goes back to opening choices be it by the poster or the title it is your choice and if they move it to the off topic it is still in the general forum...:dontknow: or am I wrong...??

AnthonyG
01-03-2019, 11:37 AM
There is no such thing as a "leader board", i assume you mean whats new, which is a search & shows new posts?

There is no "General Forum" either, off topic is the forum that its in.

This topic was originally posted in "General Spyder Discussion", it doesn't relate to spyders, hence why it was moved to off topic.

UtahPete
01-03-2019, 11:42 AM
what I have yet to understand is this insistance in telling folks to post in a different forum. Well it is only the "off topic" ones. No one tell any poster to post in the F3. RS, RT etc. But do they not see that regardless of where you post all posts will appear in the general forum till they drop off the leader board...?? It goes back to opening choices be it by the poster or the title it is your choice and if they move it to the off topic it is still in the general forum...:dontknow: or am I wrong...??

The point is that if it's in the wrong forum;
a. It makes searches for relevant topics that much more difficult
b. It makes it difficult for those who want to avoid 'Off-topic' threads to do so
c. Prevalent ambiguity in threads makes it difficult to understand sometimes what the OP is asking for or trying to say, particularly if it's in the 'wrong' forum

wyliec
01-03-2019, 11:56 AM
There is no such thing as a "leader board", i assume you mean whats new, which is a search & shows new posts?

This topic was originally posted in "General Spyder Discussion", it doesn't relate to spyders, hence why it was moved to off topic.

Thank you, thank you. Now, that is easy to understand.

Bob Denman
01-03-2019, 11:57 AM

PMK
01-03-2019, 12:14 PM
Pete's furnace went out again & his roof is leaking, other than that tolerance is his main virtue :-)
Darrell

Dr. Obvious was seeing patients too.

PMK
01-03-2019, 12:18 PM
The point is that if it's in the wrong forum;
a. It makes searches for relevant topics that much more difficult
b. It makes it difficult for those who want to avoid 'Off-topic' threads to do so
c. Prevalent ambiguity in threads makes it difficult to understand sometimes what the OP is asking for or trying to say, particularly if it's in the 'wrong' forum

Pete, typically an outline format utilizes upper case letters prior to outlining with lower case letters.

However, your words outline points well spoken by a Mall Cop. Very serious offenses to deal with.

Wildrice
01-03-2019, 03:35 PM
Honestly---I wasn't aware of the "Off Topic Forum" , & I certainly didn't think it would cause "World War 3". Good thing I didn't say anything offensive in the post, or the reaction may have included "Nuclear Armament" .
Darrell

ARtraveler
01-03-2019, 03:38 PM
Is this another "test." :roflblack: :roflblack:

PMK
01-03-2019, 04:29 PM
Is this another "test." :roflblack: :roflblack:

Devcon 5 test validation...

PMK
01-03-2019, 04:31 PM
Honestly---I wasn't aware of the "Off Topic Forum" , & I certainly didn't think it would cause "World War 3". Good thing I didn't say anything offensive in the post, or the reaction may have included "Nuclear Armament" .
Darrell

Great, you just admitted being wrong on a public forum that Dr Obvious reads. There is not a snowballs chance in Mexico that you will last more than the 120f heat turning your snow into evaporated water. The end is near, I feel it in my bones.

Bob Denman
01-03-2019, 06:07 PM
Devcon 5 test validation...
:D Can I hit the button?
Can I?
Can I?!?

Mazo EMS2
01-03-2019, 06:25 PM
Can I?
Can I?!?

FTLOG...YES...Hit the button already!

PMK
01-03-2019, 06:41 PM
Can I?
Can I?!?

This is a test, only a test...

In the event of an actual emergency related to over reacting you might be informed of the safest actions to take. And no pets, animals, insects or smart people were injured in this test.

To clarify, this is a test and not related to the topics subject in any way at all.

Wildrice
01-03-2019, 07:12 PM
Great, you just admitted being wrong on a public forum that Dr Obvious reads. There is not a snowballs chance in Mexico that you will last more than the 120f heat turning your snow into evaporated water. The end is near, I feel it in my bones.

I feels the fear, gotta go now & rent a jackhammer for my basement tunnel.....

2Paw
01-03-2019, 07:31 PM
Here's your test, choose a post. Remember all who choose the negative go on my ignore list 168291

PMK
01-03-2019, 10:52 PM
I just saw a Ham Radio topic in a Spyder specific forum, someone please message Dr Obvious and advise him so we can elevate this to Devcon 6.

Do you think that the ham radio guys are seeking our covert intel?

PMK
01-03-2019, 10:56 PM
Here's your test, choose a post. Remember all who choose the negative go on my ignore list 168291

Licking lead battery posts is not healthy. That is what we are choosing, which post we like better. Same as ice cream you need to taste to know.

Licking two 9 volt transitor battery posts simultainiously is shocking. Kind of like two flavors blended together at the Dairy Queen.

Grandpot
01-04-2019, 05:21 AM
Why spend so much time on so little?

ThreeWheels
01-04-2019, 06:01 AM
It's time to bring this one out again..............

HOW MANY GROUP POSTERS DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A LIGHT BULB?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs

27 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs

53 to flame the spell checkers

41 to correct spelling/grammar flames

6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ...

another 6 to condemn those 6 as anal-retentive

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"

15 know-it-alls who claim *they* were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct

156 to email the participant's ISPs complaining that they are in violation of their "acceptable use policy"
109 to post that this group is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb group

203 to demand that cross posting to hardware forum, off-topic forum, and lightbulb group about changing light bulbs be stopped

111 to defend the posting to this group saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts *are* relevant to this group

306 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty

27 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs

14 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's

3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group

33 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"

12 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy

19 to quote the "Me too's" to say "Me three"

4 to suggest that posters request the light bulb FAQ

44 to ask what is a "FAQ"

4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

143 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again....

PMK
01-04-2019, 06:52 AM
Why not?

WildRice made a very cool topic / first post. He got scould by Dr Obvious about it being in the wrong forum section and listing why was kind of foolishly comical. Dr Obvious is well known to utilize his mall cop persona subjecting us all to his low end nonsense.

The topic was moved to the off topic section which, provided no rules are broken, is essentially a free for all about almost anything we care to post about.

Some of us that enjoy this website are not as tightly wrapped around the axle and may be having some fun discussing licking batteries and more. Smile and enjoy it or not, your call entirely.

PMK
01-04-2019, 06:56 AM
It's time to bring this one out again..............

HOW MANY GROUP POSTERS DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A LIGHT BULB?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs

27 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs

53 to flame the spell checkers

41 to correct spelling/grammar flames

6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ...

another 6 to condemn those 6 as anal-retentive

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"

15 know-it-alls who claim *they* were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct

156 to email the participant's ISPs complaining that they are in violation of their "acceptable use policy"
109 to post that this group is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb group

203 to demand that cross posting to hardware forum, off-topic forum, and lightbulb group about changing light bulbs be stopped

111 to defend the posting to this group saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts *are* relevant to this group

306 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty

27 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs

14 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's

3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group

33 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"

12 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy

19 to quote the "Me too's" to say "Me three"

4 to suggest that posters request the light bulb FAQ

44 to ask what is a "FAQ"

4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

143 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again....

Has this list been recently calibrated and verified with the census statistics? If not this may not be politically correct and offensive to some of the people that fall into those catagories. Those people know who they are, and likely are editing new posts to correct your errors. Those erros may blossom into more intense subject matter such as Daisys, Roses, Sunflowers and more. You can almost smell it happening.

AnthonyG
01-04-2019, 08:35 AM
Licking lead battery posts is not healthy. That is what we are choosing, which post we like better. Same as ice cream you need to taste to know.

Licking two 9 volt transitor battery posts simultainiously is shocking. Kind of like two flavors blended together at the Dairy Queen.

I checked voltage on a 9v battery just the other day lmao

AnthonyG
01-04-2019, 08:36 AM

Im choosing negative & i wish you luck in adding me to your ignore list.

Bob Denman
01-04-2019, 08:39 AM
Has this list been recently calibrated and verified with the census statistics? If not this may not be politically correct and offensive to some of the people that fall into those catagories. Those people know who they are, and likely are editing new posts to correct your errors. Those erros may blossom into more intense subject matter such as Daisys, Roses, Sunflowers and more. You can almost smell it happening.

I only saw one omission: He forgot to mention the single Moderator/Administrator, who eventually shuts the whole thing down... and turns off the light/lamp/bulb also! :roflblack:

Or is that "Shuts off"? :dontknow:

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
01-04-2019, 08:56 AM

Am i the only one who noticed the wolf ate a bunch of spyders and is crapping out suzuki's?

Bob Denman
01-04-2019, 09:01 AM
:shocked::hun:

2Paw
01-04-2019, 09:21 AM
Im choosing negative & i wish you luck in adding me to your ignore list.

I don't find your statement funny and maybe it was't meant to be. I am disappointed that the person who is administering the forum would make it.
Maybe I can't put you on the ignore list, but I can ignore the entire forum. I've always enjoy this forum in spite of the negativity of some people, but it
does get old.

AnthonyG
01-04-2019, 09:35 AM
I don't find your statement funny and maybe it was't meant to be. I am disappointed that the person who is administering the forum would make it.
Maybe I can't put you on the ignore list, but I can ignore the entire forum. I've always enjoy this forum in spite of the negativity of some people, but it
does get old.

So you make a post asking ppl to make a choice, then get a response & now your feelings are hurt?

Bob Denman
01-04-2019, 09:46 AM
:shocked:

Why don't we all just "Chill" a little bit?

AnthonyG
01-04-2019, 09:47 AM
Sam Adams please, none of that whine stuff please.

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
01-04-2019, 09:56 AM
:shocked::hun:
that's why it is posted on a spyder forum.

Bob Denman
01-04-2019, 10:11 AM
That wasn't my concern: Why Suzuki's? :dontknow:

Grandpot
01-04-2019, 10:34 AM
AnthonyG,

You are the moderator. You should not get yourself caught up in this BS. Just moderate and let others act like children or just lock the thread.

AnthonyG
01-04-2019, 10:53 AM
Im not a Moderator.

I responded to his post jokingly, cant help it if he's sensitive.

Chupaca
01-04-2019, 11:06 AM

Do apologize for my errors and thank you for pointing them out. It does seem to work like a leader board as the threads move up and down according to posts and searches and finally drop off and the Forums button list General spyder Discussion just did not remember its title....I for one do not check what forum threads are posted in and google does a good job finding what I search for....:thumbup:

AnthonyG
01-04-2019, 11:09 AM
Not sure why you're apologizing, i was asking bud.

If you hover over the "what's new" tab & look at the URl the tab points to, its simply a search & shows the results by how i define the options:

/search.php?do=getdaily&contenttype=vBForum_Post

Ie... it shows new daily posts, it doesnt search by keywords or by what you're looking for.

You need to use the search box for that.

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
01-04-2019, 11:24 AM
That wasn't my concern: Why Suzuki's? :dontknow:

I've had honda's & yamaha's and suzuki cars really suck.

Bob Denman
01-04-2019, 11:43 AM
But they DO make some pretty darn nice bikes! :thumbup:

And my Dad an a 1987 Samurai that was more fun, than a hole in a front pocket! :D

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
01-04-2019, 02:32 PM
But they DO make some pretty darn nice bikes! :thumbup:

And my Dad an a 1987 Samurai that was more fun, than a hole in a front pocket! :D

OK next time i will dump on benelli or vespa

Bob Denman
01-04-2019, 02:37 PM
How about Amazonas?
Benelli did offer us the Sei… :bowdown:

ARtraveler
01-04-2019, 02:40 PM
I had a couple Suzuki's. An 850 and a 400. Liked both of them and had no issues or troubles with either.

I guess we will let this one run so that all can have a little fun.

Just keep it nice. :yes:

PMK
01-04-2019, 07:52 PM
https://pics.me.me/fearless-motivation-tunes-spotify-dont-think-about-the-one-million-18286047.png

Wildrice
01-04-2019, 08:33 PM
Am i the only one who noticed the wolf ate a bunch of spyders and is crapping out suzuki's?

Quit picking on my turbo Hayabusa--this is 9 psi out of available 20 psi boost

https://youtu.be/fTyQ1m2Z8EU

Wildrice
01-04-2019, 08:40 PM
https://pics.me.me/fearless-motivation-tunes-spotify-dont-think-about-the-one-million-18286047.png

You're in big trouble now--I'll lend you my jackhammer after I've finished the tunnel :-)

Wildrice
01-04-2019, 08:43 PM
does get old.

I thought Anthony G 's comment was funny--you can't please all the people all the time..

PMK
01-05-2019, 04:58 AM
This happens to some of the folks here, they lose focus of having fun, possibly forget their roots, and ultimately get wrapped around the axle.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/6/10917974_8e7bcd14bd_b.jpg

Raprider
01-05-2019, 07:56 AM
Isn't this a picture of a driveshaft and not an axle?
Either way, it appears to be mechanical in nature, possibly safety-related and should probably be in another forum ��

PMK
01-05-2019, 01:48 PM
Either way, it appears to be mechanical in nature, possibly safety-related and should probably be in another forum ��

Axle.

Do we even have a safety forum and if not maybe we should.

http://image.fourwheeler.com/f/9617313+w660+re0/131_0602_03_z%2Baxle_tech_info%2Bindependent_suspe nsion_axle.jpg

IdahoMtnSpyder
01-05-2019, 02:11 PM
I only saw one omission: He forgot to mention the single Moderator/Administrator, who eventually shuts the whole thing down... and turns off the light/lamp/bulb also! :roflblack:

Or is that "Shuts off"? :dontknow:

Neither. He extinguishes the lite! :roflblack:

IdahoMtnSpyder
01-05-2019, 02:17 PM
This happens to some of the folks here, they lose focus of having fun, possibly forget their roots, and ultimately get wrapped around the axle.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/6/10917974_8e7bcd14bd_b.jpg

Neither, at least not in the usual sense of driveshaft. It's a PTO shaft that transmits tractor PTO power to equipment behind. They have free revolving guards on them to prevent one from becoming "wrapped around the axle!"

Bob Denman
01-05-2019, 02:17 PM
:thumbup: Perfect... :bowdown:

johnsimion
01-05-2019, 03:25 PM
Attitude & Motivation:
Darrell Feit He won't bite--trust me; but don't rust the wolf--he's fearless & he knows it... All obstacles are temporary to him--ya gots to love him...His character traits are relentless... He's no quitter.

I hate to move back to the original topic and I don't disagree with the sentiment. I only note that a wolf is an odd animal to choose to illustrate the strength of walking ALONE. Wolves are pack animals. They don't walk or hunt alone. Maybe the correct animal would be a cougar -- they actually DO hunt alone.

PMK
01-05-2019, 04:31 PM
Neither, at least not in the usual sense of driveshaft. It's a PTO shaft that transmits tractor PTO power to equipment behind. They have free revolving guards on them to prevent one from becoming "wrapped around the axle!"

However, a driveshaft or PTO shaft does not run to wheel / tire assembly so in those cases it is either a propeller shaft or PTO shaft. Since the a le goes to the wheel, it is an axle that hapless individual got wrapped around.

Had he gotten wrapped around the shaft from the gearbox in a front mounted engine design, to the rear differential, then he would have been wrapped around the propeller shaft.

It is all quite clear, so clear in fact that Dr Obvious understands it.

PMK
01-05-2019, 04:34 PM
Anthony, another member here suggested we should move a topic to the safety forum, will you please create a safety forum so three year olds taking wild rides and persons getting wrapped around the axle will have a place to feel welcome.

PMK
01-05-2019, 04:37 PM
I hate to move back to the original topic and I don't disagree with the sentiment. I only note that a wolf is an odd animal to choose to illustrate the strength of walking ALONE. Wolves are pack animals. They don't walk or hunt alone. Maybe the correct animal would be a cougar -- they actually DO hunt alone.

Cougars are an ill intention creature, focused like a Black Widow. Very scary when seen and worse to be stalked by a cougar. Evil creatures they are, those Cougars. Very common here in South Florida.

AnthonyG
01-06-2019, 06:29 AM
Anthony, another member here suggested we should move a topic to the safety forum, will you please create a safety forum so three year olds taking wild rides and persons getting wrapped around the axle will have a place to feel welcome.

I have thought about adding a "I got my feelings hurt" forum, ill add "Safety" forum to the list.

AnthonyG
01-06-2019, 06:30 AM
Cougars are an ill intention creature, focused like a Black Widow. Very scary when seen and worse to be stalked by a cougar. Evil creatures they are, those Cougars. Very common here in South Florida.

I lived in Clearwater for about 3 yrs when i was younger lol

PMK
01-06-2019, 07:56 AM
I have thought about adding a "I got my feelings hurt" forum, ill add "Safety" forum to the list.

You know adding an I got my feelings hurt section hurts my feelings to think I might need a forum like that to post in.

NOT

PMK
01-06-2019, 07:57 AM
I lived in Clearwater for about 3 yrs when i was younger lol

The lol is you understood the intentions of my words?

Peter Aawen
01-06-2019, 08:07 AM
Even some of us Aussies know about the occasionally odd names given to your various sports teams, but why 'Countryside Cougars'? Inquisitive minds want to know.... :dontknow:

Edit: Sorry, looking further I just found '...Countryside High Shool is located in the northeastern portion of Pinellas County and serves the communities of Clearwater Safety Harbor....' & 'is the home of the Countryside Cougars', so I guess I just found the answer to my question! :opps:

AnthonyG
01-06-2019, 08:39 AM
You know adding an I got my feelings hurt section hurts my feelings to think I might need a forum like that to post in.

NOT

lol

The lol is you understood the intentions of my words?

plenty of cougar dens in fla lol

IdahoMtnSpyder
01-06-2019, 09:27 AM
lol

plenty of cougar dens in fla lol

Older ones on two legs?? :roflblack:

Bob Denman
01-06-2019, 09:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8haxS5opic

AnthonyG
01-06-2019, 09:41 AM

Older ones on two legs?? :roflblack:

Refer to PMK's post lol

PMK
01-06-2019, 10:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8haxS5opic

Yikes!

Actually very scary to watch. I may not leave the house today after seeing that and realizing that the Northern Cougar migrates South during the winter. Was planning a bicyle ride, maybe I should avoid the bike shorts to avoid being stalked...

This is really starting to freak me out. If we had a safety forum I would feel better asking questions there about my safety, without getting my feelings hurt.

PMK
01-06-2019, 10:38 AM
Refer to PMK's post lol

Great, now it’s my fault, that hurt my feelings.

AnthonyG
01-06-2019, 10:43 AM
Great, now it’s my fault, that hurt my feelings.

Blame it on Idaho, he asked....

Bob Denman
01-06-2019, 10:49 AM
Yikes!
Actually very scary to watch. I may not leave the house today after seeing that and realizing that the Northern Cougar migrates South during the winter.
Unless you're under 35 years old: Cougars rarely pounce! :D
If you're as old as I am: Cougar, Bunny... let 'em all take a bite! :clap:

AnthonyG
01-06-2019, 10:55 AM
Oh my, no visuals no visuals no visuals

PMK
01-06-2019, 11:01 AM

Depends on the age of the cougar, and what they consumed at their last meal...

PMK
01-06-2019, 11:03 AM
Ok guys, I suspect we should revert to the previous programing before we all get banned.

By posting this, Dr Obvious will chime in and in some way, that will correct our course...

Paging Dr Obvious to the Off Topic Forum, Dr Obvious to the Off Topic Forum Stat

cognaccruiser
01-06-2019, 11:04 AM
Perhaps one of the most entertaining threads we have had in quite some time. (and my feelings haven't been hurt once although I did have a momentary urge to correct someones misconception about something but it passed quickly).

AnthonyG
01-06-2019, 11:05 AM
Depends on the age of the cougar, and what they consumed at their last meal...

Pretty sure it was Bob....

PMK
01-06-2019, 11:12 AM

Before I get slapped on the wrists by a moderator or forum tech guy, Bob, you would simply be an easy target if alone. Like you, I seldom venture where Cougars prey while not being accompanied by my fearless wife. Sometime clueless in these situations, but certainly capable of a cat fight...

AnthonyG
01-06-2019, 11:26 AM
Hold out your hand

vided
01-06-2019, 11:34 AM
Dr Obvious, Now that's funny

https://youtu.be/IH8K0bPc-BE

AnthonyG
01-06-2019, 11:40 AM

Now thats funny lmfao

bscrive
01-06-2019, 11:48 AM
We have both kinds of cougars up here. The two legged ones can be found mostly in Quebec in the Gatineau region and the four legged kind all around where we live, although the two legged kind exist here as well. I have spotted the four legged kind a couple of times while riding and I can always spot the two legged kind every day at work. I would still prefer to come up across the two legged kind than the 4 legged kind. Although, the four legged kind are much prettier.
Did everyone follow that?

Bob Denman
01-06-2019, 12:18 PM
Question: Which kind of Cougar is more dangerous?

Bob Denman
01-06-2019, 12:19 PM

Now thats funny lmfao

Try living here for a while, and you'd vehemently disagree... nojoke

AnthonyG
01-06-2019, 12:23 PM
I wont even visit NY anymore

Bob Denman
01-06-2019, 12:30 PM
:thumbup: :clap: :2thumbs:

We're working on an escape tunnel...

AnthonyG
01-06-2019, 12:35 PM
U should try harder lmao

Wildrice
01-06-2019, 03:04 PM

The wolf had friends---but they didn't want their picture taken--lots of people don't like having their picture taken. This wolf was walking alone.

ARtraveler
01-08-2019, 03:35 PM
Thanks folks. Now I got coffee up my nose--Again. :roflblack:

UtahPete
01-08-2019, 05:32 PM
The wolf had friends---but they didn't want their picture taken--lots of people don't like having their picture taken. This wolf was walking alone.

Must have had rabies ... :thumbup:

Wildrice
06-16-2019, 10:20 PM

All species and subspecies of wolves are social animals that live and hunt in families called packs, although adult wolves can and do survive alone.

Wildrice
06-17-2019, 12:45 PM
Female cougars rarely bite, they can scratch & kick you but usually they just want your money..
Darrell

Gwolf
06-17-2019, 01:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQiqxSc0lIU

Bob Denman
06-19-2019, 11:08 AM
I'll be that left her in need of a fresh set of panties! :yikes:

Madison Sully
06-19-2019, 11:15 AM
I'll be that left her in need of a fresh set of panties! :yikes:

I suppose it depends on the woman, but had that cougar bitten her, would it have been a form of cannibalism? :D

Lew L
06-19-2019, 11:16 AM
Our neighbor saw a cougar ( mountian lion, puma ) last week. Other solo hunters around here: bear and bobcat.

Lew L

Gwolf
06-19-2019, 03:31 PM
The cat was on the board walk for the same reason the people were........ he didn't want to get his paws wet walking across the swamp.