PDA

View Full Version : Bob D and akspyderman question as a moderator...

wyliec
01-02-2019, 06:12 PM
There is currently a thread on the General Forum recounting someone's health issue. I don't see anything wrong with that. Some people like to talk about their health issues, others not so much. The original post states something that is not medically possible. If someone were to mention that in response, would you say that he was being attacked? You can P.M. me, if you want. I have no intention of getting involved with that thread.

Bob Denman
01-02-2019, 06:16 PM
Just send the OP a private message...

UtahPete
01-02-2019, 06:32 PM
There is currently a thread on the General Forum recounting someone's health issue. I don't see anything wrong with that. Some people like to talk about their health issues, others not so much. The original post states something that is not medically possible. If someone were to mention that in response, would you say that he was being attacked? You can P.M. me, if you want. I have no intention of getting involved with that thread.

Maybe this could have been a PM to both moderators....just sayin'

BLUEKNIGHT911
01-02-2019, 06:35 PM
Just send the OP a private message...

That could get that person in more trouble than posting publicly ………….. jmho ….. Mike :thumbup:

wyliec
01-02-2019, 06:45 PM
Maybe this could have been a PM to both moderators....just sayin'

If I were to respond to you, I am pretty sure I would get nailed for a personal attack, regarding your penchant for instigating. I guess I should of responded to you by PM.