PDA

View Full Version : Tool kit

Severnpaul
12-26-2018, 09:37 AM
Do the regular Rykers come with a basic tool kit? Specifically for adjusting the rear spring.

KID Ryker
12-26-2018, 10:14 AM
I did not get any tools. Got only 1 Key. Sale man said 2nd key later. 900 ace

Chupaca
12-26-2018, 10:48 AM
never known of any bike that did not have a basic tool kit and two keys most with key code tag. The dealers are usually the ones to mess up as some choose not to put the tools in the unit and salesmen help with the misplacing of these items. Not all mind you but having worked with several dealers I have seen this first hand. Follow up after the sale is pretty much non exsistant...:banghead: Keep checking the stuff is there.....

cueman
12-26-2018, 11:37 AM
My Gold Wing F6B does not come with tool kit, but it doesn’t need them. Maybe the Ryker will be the same. LOL :joke: cueman

ARtraveler
12-26-2018, 03:38 PM
A good question...consider the source on the "salesman" reference.

Anyone out there have some corroborating info?

stu
12-26-2018, 05:09 PM
On another post there was a chat about the wheels and buying the special socket to take off the wheel.shouldnt they come with a wheel nut socket and circlip plyers as standard kit.isnt that a safety thing even. I thought in the USA there was all sorts of consumer laws that protected abuyer.
In aus we are so casuall they will probably supply us with a hammer and chisel.

cueman
12-28-2018, 12:00 AM
I got a real basic tool kit. It is one screw driver handle with a Philips head on one end and a regular on the other.:shocked: cueman

JayBros
12-28-2018, 09:53 AM
I note that, unlike the RTs and F3s, in neither the Ryker operator's guide nor the parts diagrams is there any reference to a tool kit that I can find. It is usually referenced in the equipment section of the OG. Caveat, I have not read in precise detail the complete Ryker OG because I have no purchase intention.

KID Ryker
12-28-2018, 11:21 AM
I got a real basic tool kit. It is one screw driver handle with a Philips head on one end and a regular on the other.:shocked: cueman
Did you get 2 Keys

cueman
12-28-2018, 11:40 AM
Yes, two keys and an owners manual. Cueman