PDA

View Full Version : Wind Protection:

KID Ryker
12-25-2018, 11:25 AM
Windshield and Hand Guards: Rode 500 mile with out. Lots or fun but helmet keep trying to blow off. Added the BRP windshield and hand guards. I am 5'8" did 300 miles Sunday windshield worked great in low setting 1/2 way of trip I moved it to the middle position kept bugs off face shield. Have 800 miles on bike so much fun. 168050168051

Sarge707
12-25-2018, 12:24 PM
Thanks- I'm 5,11 and hoping the windshield in the up position will work in CT in February and the hand guards and covers are a must have for the cold even though I can wire the Warm and Safe Heated glove liners to the battery and they work great down to the 30,s.

Chupaca
12-25-2018, 12:34 PM
Looks great and has worked out well for you. Congrats :2thumbs:

watertowerman
12-25-2018, 10:09 PM
Thanks- I'm 5,11 and hoping the windshield in the up position will work in CT in February and the hand guards and covers are a must have for the cold even though I can wire the Warm and Safe Heated glove liners to the battery and they work great down to the 30,s.

I am planning on buying the Ryker windshield when I pick my Ryker up. I called Bob (owner) at SlipStreamer and talked to him. I plan on sending him my whole windshield set up to use as a template for making a tinted taller touring shield as I am 6'3" for my Ryker rally this winter so it is ready to tour when the snow melts and salt washed off the roads. I will post a pic if able when I get it and mount it.