PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Garage Special!

AnthonyG
12-19-2018, 05:32 AM
SpyderLovers is pleased to announce a special for you from one of our Advertisers!

Pete & Kelly from Wrap My Spyder (https://www.wrapmyspyder.com) have been gracious enough to sponsor the new garage & offer all you great SL members a HUGE bonus deal on their products.

You simply need to submit your Spyder(s) to the Garage & you qualify for an extra 10% off their products, if you purchase anything from them, including their current specials!

Requirements:
Photo of your Spyder(s)
Basic info of the Spyder(s) (color, mileage, basic description)

Not filling out the basics on your submitted ride, will invalidate the Spyder(s) from being approved.

To get this extra 10% off, you will be required to contact Pete BEFORE you make your order. You can reach Pete via email of calling, your garage ride will need to be verified, so have your username ready.
Pete @ wrapmyspyder.com
1-866-289-2358

Thanks
AnthonyG

Little Blue
12-19-2018, 05:43 AM
:coffee: Sounds like a great deal . Merry Christmas to All.:thumbup:

AnthonyG
12-19-2018, 05:50 AM
It is a great deal & just a part of what i try to do for you members Little Blue!

AnthonyG
12-19-2018, 06:54 AM
Unfortunately as some coding needed to be finished I couldn’t get this announced & posted sooner, to cut down on bogus use of a discount code, this was the best way to implement this huge deal for you members.

Jarred
12-19-2018, 08:31 AM
I’m sorry, I searched everywhere so now I have to ask. How do u submit a pic to “the garage”? Do I just send Pete a pic or do I upload somewhere special? Thank you.

Jarred
12-19-2018, 08:35 AM
Figures...I just found the “Garage” pic section. Disregard my question, I found the spot now I’ll figure out how to post...so my Spyder isn’t sideways or upside down. Lol.

AnthonyG
12-19-2018, 08:42 AM
There is a stickies post in this forum explaining how to resolve that issue with cameras that don’t input the proper info in the image.

To clearing, you do NOT send a pic to Pete, it is the main photo in your garage ride.

AnthonyG
12-19-2018, 06:09 PM
Id like to thank everyone who has added their spyder to the garage today.

If you're going to purchase from Pete, make sure you follow the requirements & get him your details.

Chupaca
12-19-2018, 09:28 PM
In their honor I will add a picture of the carbon fiber dash kit they gave me a great deal on....:bowdown: