PDA

View Full Version : Video

nchangin
12-12-2018, 07:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z437LhBZdTU

superbee24
12-12-2018, 07:53 PM
Everyone who rides these things seems to be gushing with smiles and laughter.
I can't see these not being a big hit!

Chupaca
12-12-2018, 09:00 PM
Sadly all he did was a couple of laps around the freeway overpasses. Nevertheless he was impressed and you know he was all smiles and will be back....:2thumbs: thanks for the link....:bowdown:

Winnex3
12-12-2018, 10:38 PM
its cute:rolleyes::rolleyes:

nchangin
12-13-2018, 11:57 AM
It's a newer one anyway glad I could share! RE cute, I think it's a word that does represent the Ryker vs big brother Spyders. Interesting to see a rider who is probably into the more high performance side (just a guess) (and also from other videos out there) opinion. Hopefully in the future they will release a turbo version, high performance version (bigger motor) I think that would be a hit. However, the safety aspect would probably deter that as a factory option, time will tell.

However my case is a I use a wheelchair, seems like a perfect solution (if I can sit right, the foot pegs concern me as I have floppy gimp ankles but can move legs) I was close to getting into a Spyder RT, glad I didn't, as the main factors from me buying a Spyder was cost of ownership and the cost of a Spyder period.

Markubis
12-14-2018, 07:59 AM
That's what I have noticed as well. There have been many Spyder reviews over the years and many of the motorcycle riders that review them seem to be "meh, they're ok but not for me". The Ryker, on the other hand, I am hearing smiles (yes, I can hear a smile), laughter and "if I had one of these I would ride it" type of comments.

And THAT has been making me lean more towards the Ryker and less towards the Spyder.