PDA

View Full Version : Greenies

JerryB
12-12-2018, 06:33 PM
Hi folks,

At least twice now, I have referred to our two moderators as 'Greenies.' These moderators are akspyderman & Bob Denman.

On my computer, their names just above their avatar are in green.

Also, on every forum in which I am registered, the moderators are referred to as Greenies; as their names are in green.

Jerry Baumchen

Chupaca
12-12-2018, 06:51 PM
I know the moderators and that their names are in green but I did not know they had a lable....:yikes::roflblack: What about the other colors..?? Red, Black and Blue....:thumbup:

ofdave
12-13-2018, 04:33 AM
I guess the rest of us are "blue-ies"?

Bob Denman
12-13-2018, 08:06 AM
:opps: I'm green with envy, that you knew this, and I hadn't noticed! :roflblack:

PW2013STL
12-13-2018, 11:07 AM
I know the moderators and that their names are in green but I did not know they had a lable....:yikes::roflblack: What about the other colors..?? Red, Black and Blue....:thumbup:

Red = Admin
Black = Vendors
Blue = The rest of us

Chupaca
12-13-2018, 11:13 AM
Guess you could have:

Red = Admin = Redzies
Black = Vendors = Blackies
Blue = Members = Bluezies .... :roflblack:

canamjhb
12-13-2018, 12:56 PM
I guess that because we all share a common interest, we could be considered "brothers".....? That would make us "Bluezies Brothers" who are being overseen by envious "Greenies"..... Makes me want to go on a mission from God and put The Band back together.....:ohyea:

Bob Denman
12-13-2018, 02:25 PM
I guess that because we all share a common interest, we could be considered "brothers".....? That would make us "Bluezies Brothers" who are being overseen by envious "Greenies"..... Makes me want to go on a mission from God and put The Band back together.....:ohyea:
I prefer comparing all of it to the Morlocks and the Eloi.... :roflblack:

ARtraveler
12-13-2018, 02:51 PM
The color code appears at the bottom of the FORUM page for all to see.

I used to be a finance director for two Environmental (Greenie) organizations. My politics and theirs were always a bit different, but never entered into the picture--with one exception--they used to ask me what I thought about X or Y. They wanted to know what the "other" side was thinking. :roflblack: I put in eleven years with no problems at either.

Bob Denman
12-13-2018, 03:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjsNNcsUNzE

ARtraveler
12-13-2018, 03:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjsNNcsUNzE

There ya go. I like it