PDA

View Full Version : Are we planning a get together or what?

Bersquack
06-11-2009, 07:59 AM
I'd like to know if you guys are interested in planning a ryde. We talked about it a bunch of times, but nothing happened.

Does June 20th work?
Where do we meet? Is Rob's Performance willing to host?
Where do we ryde to? Any good roads people would like to share?

There is at least four of us here, so let's make it happen. We can also reach out to "the other forum"?

ElkSpyder
06-11-2009, 01:25 PM
I'd like to know if you guys are interested in planning a ryde. We talked about it a bunch of times, but nothing happened.

Does June 20th work?
Where do we meet? Is Rob's Performance willing to host?
Where do we ryde to? Any good roads people would like to share?

There is at least four of us here, so let's make it happen. We can also reach out to "the other forum"?

Just had a schedule change and have to be at work Saturday the 20th. If all goes well I'm leaving Milwaukee at 10:00 to ride to Appleton for Badger State Soccer games. Rob's is planning on a ride in August to the Ride for a Cure event out in Middelton(?). Will post more when I hear more from them.
Also we could set up a trip through the Kettle Moraine forest, do the southern unit and then continue on to the northern unit, use the lake circle roads for the ride back south towards Milwaukee. Hows that sound?

Bersquack
06-11-2009, 02:09 PM
Let me know when as my weekends are filling up quick.

jvicker
06-14-2009, 12:10 AM
Just had a schedule change and have to be at work Saturday the 20th. If all goes well I'm leaving Milwaukee at 10:00 to ride to Appleton for Badger State Soccer games. Rob's is planning on a ride in August to the Ride for a Cure event out in Middelton(?). Will post more when I hear more from them.
Also we could set up a trip through the Kettle Moraine forest, do the southern unit and then continue on to the northern unit, use the lake circle roads for the ride back south towards Milwaukee. Hows that sound?

I'm in Appleton but will spend part of my day on the 20th in Green Bay for a soccer tournament. I assume you'll be at the USA complex. I could stop by just to meet and chat but I don't think either one of us would have time for a ride. The Ride for a Cure in August could be good. Keep us posted. It's 90 miles around Lake Winnebago. I haven't tried it yet, but just a thought.

bigt
03-14-2010, 01:24 PM
When I get mine if I'm not working, I'm always down for a ryde.

chasen_racen
03-14-2010, 06:19 PM
Message me when your ready to ride. I'm not to far south of you, I would be happy to get out and ride when I can.
RT PE 0016, Jim

Tilty
03-14-2010, 07:28 PM
My and I live in Oconomowoc we both have Spyders and we are always up for a ride.