PDA

View Full Version : Yes there are some geniuses here...

RykerUSA
12-09-2018, 09:54 AM
As I was a bit bored on this cold morning in Indiana, I thought I wouldn review all of my past posts and related responses on this forum for kicks and giggles.

Based upon my review of all of the responses received, I could not help but smile and be comforted that there are so many geniuses on this form. You guys and gals have given me a lot of good advice over the last 3 years.

All I can say is that i'm grateful and quite impressed!

BLUEKNIGHT911
12-09-2018, 10:42 AM
Well thank you very much, it's always nice to be complimented for our efforts :yes: - I hope something I posted to you was helpful ….. Mike :thumbup:

Chupaca
12-09-2018, 11:49 AM
It is always nice to hear that the site is doing what it was intended and doing it well. :bowdown: and we will strive to keep up the good work as we learn and share our findings to help others....after all we are "Joe Public" with the ability to out test any product out there.....:roflblack:

Cruzr Joe
12-09-2018, 11:56 AM
You have just re-fueled some of the exceptional people (and an idiot or two) on here :roflblack:

Cruzr Joe

BajaRon
12-09-2018, 12:36 PM
You have just re-fueled some of the exceptional people (and an idiot or two) on here :roflblack:

Cruzr Joe

Come on Joe! Where is your Christmas Spirit? We are all 'Geniuses' ... in our on mind!

Cruzr Joe
12-09-2018, 12:45 PM
Come on Joe! Where is your Christmas Spirit? We are all 'Geniuses' ... in our on mind!

Yes, the ones among us that have a mind LOL :gaah:

BajaRon
12-09-2018, 01:58 PM
Yes, the ones among us that have a mind LOL :gaah:

Have to agree with you there Joe. Mine has been AWOL for some time!

woods
12-09-2018, 05:21 PM
I have to heartily agree USA!I've only been here for a few months and the info and diy vids have been awwwsome!I said it before but I'll happily say it again,THANKS ALL!!!:bowdown:Hopefully some day I'll know sumthin and can pass it on.

canamjhb
12-09-2018, 08:16 PM
SpyderUSA, I agree 100%. I think I would probably not still own my Spyder had I not stumbled upon this forum and gleaned a lot of information and advice. I bought my Spyder used and it was very poorly set up. Bad shocks, bad tires, incorrect belt tension and alignment, poor wheel alignment...... The handling was horrable. I suspected there was something not right with the bike from the get-go, but didn't know what or where to start. The good people on this forum helped me work through the problems, one by one until, now, I have a bike I am very happy with. I will, and have, passed on lessons learned here. That is what makes this such a valuable resource. And besides that, I have come to "know" many here on the forum. There is also some good "brotherly" and "sisterly" light hearted ribbing that adds to our enjoyment. ...... Jim

Bob Denman
12-10-2018, 08:56 AM
This forum has been a great place to hang out in; ever since Lamont started it. :clap:
If you've got a question about your bike, accessories, trends in the industry, places to ride, or (Heaven forbid!): if you've got a problem... This is the place to sort things out!

But you also meet the nicest folks in here also! :D

Cruzr Joe
12-10-2018, 12:35 PM
This forum has been a great place to hang out in; ever since Lamont started it. :clap:
If you've got a question about your bike, accessories, trends in the industry, places to ride, or (Heaven forbid!): if you've got a problem... This is the place to sort things out!

But you also meet the nicest folks in here also! :D

Just don;t ask about OIL recommendations :gaah::gaah::gaah::roflblack::roflblack:

AnthonyG
12-10-2018, 01:11 PM
What oil should I use in my spyder?

Bob Denman
12-10-2018, 01:20 PM
I like to use Canola: it makes my fried dough taste better! :roflblack:

(He told you not to ask...)

UtahPete
12-10-2018, 07:41 PM
I'm not one of them.

Bob Denman
12-11-2018, 08:32 AM
But if you keep your eyes open: you'd be surprised how quickly you start to learn useful stuff... :thumbup:

It even made me a bit less dumb than usual! :roflblack:

Spydermike
12-11-2018, 08:36 AM
I lurked on this site for months before actually buying my Spyder, I felt much better prepared once I started ryding.

But one of the best feelings has to be searching for a problem, and finding that post where someone had the exact same issue (and solution)!

That alone makes this site worth it for any Spyder owner.

Lew L
12-11-2018, 11:07 AM
Just don;t ask about OIL recommendations :gaah::gaah::gaah::roflblack::roflblack:

Or tire pressures :joke::joke:nojoke

Cruzr Joe
12-11-2018, 07:07 PM
Or tire pressures :joke::joke:nojoke

OOOOHHH NO, now you opened up a BIG can of Worms. :chat:

Cruzr Joe

Bob Denman
12-12-2018, 07:56 AM
:shocked::agree:

missouriboy
12-12-2018, 04:43 PM

Cruzr JoeHEY! I resemble that remark!

Cruzr Joe
12-12-2018, 04:50 PM
HEY! I resemble that remark!

Which One?? :roflblack:

missouriboy
12-12-2018, 10:14 PM
The one I highlighted in the quote.