PDA

View Full Version : Now Rykers On The Floor At Nash Powersports in Mesa (Phoenix) AZ

Trevor G
12-06-2018, 04:13 PM
Not that I would recommend Nash. I visited them this morning to see how they compare to RideNow who have just about everything tied up in the area.

The three different salespeople who approached me were dismissive, the last one especially so when I innocently said I was waiting for a Rallye. (He had asked why I wasn't ready to do a deal right then and there.)

I'll add photos later ;-)

Chupaca
12-06-2018, 05:13 PM
So it does look like they are appearing in the warmer climate areas first...:dontknow: but good to know that they are starting to arrive ....

ARtraveler
12-06-2018, 05:21 PM
Those dealers do get a lot of free advertising. And not of the good kind. :thumbup:

jaherbst
12-06-2018, 05:35 PM
Not that I would recommend Nash. I visited them this morning to see how they compare to RideNow who have just about everything tied up in the area.

The three different salespeople who approached me were dismissive, the last one especially so when I innocently said I was waiting for a Rallye. (He had asked why I wasn't ready to do a deal right then and there.)

I'll add photos later ;-)

Just for everyones information: Nash Motorsports is owned by Bill Nash who is also the CEO of Ride Now. If you did not like Ride Now you will not like Nash. Ride now is owned by Coulter Cadillac family and Bill Nash married into the family. He has bought several Harley Dealers by himself and is branching out now into motorsports dealer ownerships. Same people, Same way of doing business. Beware!

Jack

Trevor G
12-06-2018, 11:33 PM
No, it's worse than RideNow.

Well, worse than RideNow is at the moment, anyway.

bscrive
12-07-2018, 09:32 AM
Our dealer, just up the road from us, has a Ryker Rally Edition on his showroom floor.

My wife and I sat on it and it took us all of 10 seconds for us to dismiss it. She still prefers her F3L in orange that she ordered.

I can see how it would appeal to a younger crowd though. There were several younger guys in their 20's that were really interested in it.

We are fortunate to have a great dealer so close to us.

Winnex3
12-07-2018, 06:41 PM
Where’s the pics