PDA

View Full Version : My new Ski Adventure - day 4 sking

BLUEKNIGHT911
12-01-2018, 03:23 PM
Well I survived another day ( Fri. ) on my Re-learning curve …… Skied two more runs than on day3 …. and became very aware that I have Theigh muscles :yikes: …..talk about feel the BURN …. I'm surprised that this hasn't shown up until day 4 ….. But the weather was milder , which makes the snow Heavier and takes more muscle power to control the ski's. At least imho it does …… On the better groomed trails ( no moguls to speak off ) I have an easier time …. I'm getting better at linking my turns, but I admit I have a long way to go. ….well at least I'm making progress …. UPS told me My NEW Alpina R4's ( rear entry boots ) will be deliverd on Monday. Because I only have a M-F ski pass Tuesday will be my first opportunity to try them with the new parabolic ski's …… Thank you for all the support in this new endeavor. …… Mike :thumbup:

Chupaca
12-01-2018, 04:17 PM
Good luck with the incoming new equipment. Should be an all new slide down the slopes..:yes: Good things the obstecles are stationary that means you know where they will be at all times.....keep away from them...:lecturef_smilie:

ARtraveler
12-02-2018, 05:10 PM
Sounds like this is going good for you. :firstplace:

Saluda
12-02-2018, 10:30 PM
Enjoy, hope a helmet is part of your gear. Also hope you never need one.

BLUEKNIGHT911
12-03-2018, 12:11 AM
Enjoy, hope a helmet is part of your gear. Also hope you never need one.

:agree:, I hope I don't need it …. However, when I decided ( 2mos ago ) to try and get back into the Ski thing that was my first purchase. I'm surprised at how light it is, how well it fits and how warm it keeps my head …………...Thanks ….. Mike :thumbup: