PDA

View Full Version : The absolute BEST & least expensive Ski googles

BLUEKNIGHT911
12-01-2018, 02:55 PM
I'm not exaggerating on these …. Bolle' brand .. I bought some expensive ones for this ski season, and although they claimed to OTG ( over the glasses ) …....well not with my glasses ...…. On a whim I tried the ones from Bolle' @ $ 10.99 ( delivered ) because I wanted a pair of Clear lenses and they were cheap. Well theses are the BEST googles I have ever owned ( 20+ pair over 51 years of sking ) they have other color lens too. They are Double lens,+ Anti fog and Scratch resistant coated. Annnnnnnnnnnnd they fit over my Wide frame eye-glasses ….. I can't do links but the item nuber on E-bay is #132820825177...….. This is waaaaaaaaaay off topic but a number of members posted to my Thread about my New Adventure. So I'm posting this because I actually have these googles and Highly recommend them ……… check it out ….. Mike :thumbup:

BLUEKNIGHT911
12-01-2018, 08:00 PM
I'm not exaggerating on these …. Bolle' brand .. I bought some expensive ones for this ski season, and although they claimed to OTG ( over the glasses ) …....well not with my glasses ...…. On a whim I tried the ones from Bolle' @ $ 10.99 ( delivered ) because I wanted a pair of Clear lenses and they were cheap. Well theses are the BEST googles I have ever owned ( 20+ pair over 51 years of sking ) they have other color lens too. They are Double lens,+ Anti fog and Scratch resistant coated. Annnnnnnnnnnnd they fit over my Wide frame eye-glasses ….. I can't do links but the item nuber on E-bay is #132820825177...….. This is waaaaaaaaaay off topic but a number of members posted to my Thread about my New Adventure. So I'm posting this because I actually have these googles and Highly recommend them ……… check it out ….. Mike :thumbup:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd they were delivered in three days …… so not from China etc. ………….Mike :thumbup:………...PS if you buy them and are using a helmet when you ski, I found the google strap to be kinda tight - so I removed one end of the strap, un-folded it and reinserted it in the holder with a pair of needle nose pliers ……….. gave a bit more stretch to the strap ………….. Mike

Tyris
12-01-2018, 09:11 PM
I used ski goggles this summer while riding Spyder actually, bought off of Amazon, been looking for something better, would love the Oakley Prizm Road technology but they don't make anything OTG which doesn't make much sense to me. Yes, you can get them with a prescription, but unfortunately the curvature of the lens does not allow that to happen. Will check out these, thanks.

BLUEKNIGHT911
12-01-2018, 10:21 PM
I used ski goggles this summer while riding Spyder actually, bought off of Amazon, been looking for something better, would love the Oakley Prizm Road technology but they don't make anything OTG which doesn't make much sense to me. Yes, you can get them with a prescription, but unfortunately the curvature of the lens does not allow that to happen. Will check out these, thanks.

I still can't believe these Bolle's are only $10.99 - delivered ….check out the different shades ? colors …. Mike :thumbup: