PDA

View Full Version : Who would like a Free Genesis GIVI light kit?

Magic Man
06-10-2009, 01:30 PM
We have the first set of the GIVI V35 bags outfitted with the new Street Magic Genesis LED Light Kit.

This set of bags is in gloss balck and requires the use of the Industries 7 PLX mounting system sold seperatly.

NMN will include the installed Street Magic Genesis LED Light Kit at no charge with these bags in return for a customer review sent to us.

So everyone is clear on this..

What NMN is giving away is the Street Magic Genesis LED light kit that is already installed in these bags for free.

You will still need to purchase the actual Givi bags and the I7 mounting hardware as you normally would.

If you have been looking to purchase a set of gloss black V35 Givi bags what better time to do so and be the first person to have the New Street Magic Genesis LED Light Kit already installed for free.

If you are interested, or need more information please CALL US.

Questions regarding these units will only be answered by phone during shop business hours, so please call us. :thumbup:

MM

bjt
06-10-2009, 03:11 PM
Thats an excellent deal for someone looking at the I7 Givi setup. Those bags are about 2/3 of the total cost. :thumbup:

zzneonzz
06-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Thats an excellent deal for someone looking at the I7 Givi setup. Those bags are about 2/3 of the total cost. :thumbup:

Yea i would definately be in for this deal if i wasn't heading out of town Saturday

hawkiii
06-10-2009, 03:42 PM
I was gonna ask about the price of the set up to purchase and install these lights. I am stuck at work til after Magic Man goes home. Can't call from work. Intersted though.

beka
06-10-2009, 07:55 PM
Wow, that's a great deal. Too bad I already have the bags ;)

I'll very likely be giving you a call when you're ready to sell them. Can't wait to see photos & pricing.

bjt
06-10-2009, 08:30 PM
So everyone is clear on this..

What NMN is giving away is the Street Magic Genesis LED light kit that is already installed in these bags for free.

You will still need to purchase the actual Givi bags and the I7 mounting hardware as you normally would. ...

Oops, I misread that part. :opps: Still very nice bargain to get the light upgrade for free.

hawkiii
06-11-2009, 11:24 AM
Already have I7 rack and Givi bags, would like to put the lights on my bags though. Magic Man, we got a cost yet? Be nice to have this feature on the ride to LA.