PDA

View Full Version : Buying a Ryker

Rogue Hawk
11-30-2018, 02:10 PM
I put a down payment at iMotorsports for a Ryker Rally. It should be delivered around Dec 15th. Orlando at iMotor is helping me. He is a good guy and has a lot of enthusiasm for bikes. A few months ago I crashed my Ninja 1000 in the rain and spend a few days in the hospital. The bike got totaled. The bright side is my settlement money will be my down payment for the Ryker. I saw reviews from YouTube by SnowCat and ChasedOnTwoWheels, two hardcore riders, and they really liked it much more than the larger Can Am models. I am hoping for a more sporty experience with the Ryker than I had with the F3.

Bfromla
11-30-2018, 02:22 PM
Please dont get too Sporty & end up in hospital again:lecturef_smilie:or make us look bad

Rogue Hawk
11-30-2018, 04:11 PM
Please dont get too Sporty & end up in hospital again:lecturef_smilie:or make us look bad

So no wheelies? :pray:

Chupaca
11-30-2018, 05:33 PM
Will be :popcorn:'ing to hear from you when it arrives. Glad your healed and good to go once again. This Ryde should be a blast...::2thumbs:

Bob Denman
11-30-2018, 06:11 PM
:clap::congrats:, and :welcome: (Welcome Back!)

ARtraveler
11-30-2018, 07:52 PM
:congrats: and...glad to see you back. Pictures please when you get it. :bowdown:

KID Ryker
12-01-2018, 03:47 PM
What is the final price. Also talking to iMotorsport. I am looking at the Basic 900cc.
I put a down payment at iMotorsports for a Ryker Rally. It should be delivered around Dec 15th. Orlando at iMotor is helping me. He is a good guy and has a lot of enthusiasm for bikes. A few months ago I crashed my Ninja 1000 in the rain and spend a few days in the hospital. The bike got totaled. The bright side is my settlement money will be my down payment for the Ryker. I saw reviews from YouTube by SnowCat and ChasedOnTwoWheels, two hardcore riders, and they really liked it much more than the larger Can Am models. I am hoping for a more sporty experience with the Ryker than I had with the F3.

Rogue Hawk
12-02-2018, 03:45 PM
:clap::congrats:, and :welcome: (Welcome Back!)

Yeah, I got temp banned for political posts (I think). So I will behave myself this time.