PDA

View Full Version : bjt question- Gander Mt.

wyliec
06-10-2009, 05:57 AM
You mentioned to someone to check out Gander Mountain for RAM mounts. I'm going to go there and I'm just wondering what dept. so that I'm not wandering the whole store.

Thanks

bjt
06-10-2009, 06:47 AM
My local Gander Mountain had about 15 foot of shelf space dedicated to RAM mounts in the boat section, by the fish finders and GPS's. :thumbup:

Bersquack
06-10-2009, 08:06 AM
I checked their website after you mentioned it to me and they have a very limited selection online. It probably varies a lot by store.

dltang
06-10-2009, 11:08 AM
I checked their website after you mentioned it to me and they have a very limited selection online. It probably varies a lot by store.

If you are shopping on line for Ram Mounts check out this site http://www.gpscity.com/rammounts NMN has a few also that work with the risers.

bjt
06-10-2009, 02:58 PM

+1 I didn't take notice of exactly what RAM parts they had, I just know they had devoted a decent size section of an aisle for the stuff. For all I know that might have been a bunch of only 4 or 5 different RAM pieces. :dontknow: