PDA

View Full Version : what up for this weekend

babyface
06-10-2009, 01:23 AM
just wanted to now if there is anything up for this weekend, i got days off would like to get together let do it

REDSPYDER08
06-10-2009, 01:43 AM
Well today june 10 & 11th the :spyder2: truck will be at http://www.motorsportssuperstore.com in hamilton,al with 10 :spyder:demos.

Mo Lee
06-10-2009, 04:21 AM
Not sure where Conway is, However several of us are getting together in Mid Mo this weekend (see USO Run Lebanon Mo). Would love to see a big turn out.

D&J's#2
06-11-2009, 10:17 PM
Good to hear you have some time off, we all need a break. :clap: I posted a thread for a ride the 13th, sat. If that doesn't happen becuse of the rain, then we're looking at sun. as a possibility also.:doorag: Stay in touch:yes:

trucknrn
06-27-2011, 04:30 AM
we are wondering why we dont have any spyder functions at all here in ark? was at bradford marine and the salesman was saying they had sold 80 spyders in 60 day`s,where are you?

We ride with a goldwing group and they are a hoot,but would sure like to see a group of arkansas spyders get together.

show yourselfs!

Dick

got fly?:ani29:

ArkTerry
06-27-2011, 07:08 AM
Here in the Jonesboro area, I have seen only one Spyder (though I know "Minister" who is a member here has one up in Paragould area) and the that Spyder I met head on on Highway 63 and think he was just passing thru.

So far time has only allowed me to cruise short/mid length runs here within 1 hour of Jonesboro. I hope later in summer/fall to make some day long runs into the Ozarks, etc....