PDA

View Full Version : I saw a post...

Revalden
11-18-2018, 09:19 PM
here that said BRP sold 1" riser blocks, But I can't find where. Can anyone help?

Bob Denman
11-19-2018, 07:37 AM
Those riser blocks were only sold to fit the GS/RS models...

ARtraveler
11-19-2018, 02:24 PM
Yup! For 2008/09 GS/RS. I put a set on mine. They were to short to raise the bars worth it for me. My dealer made some 3" ones for me. No longer available.

I notice you have the 2015 RT. The usual fix for them is the tri-axis bars. About $1K. Others have posted some other suppliers for risers. I cannot find those at this time.

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-19-2018, 03:10 PM
Yup! For 2008/09 GS/RS. I put a set on mine. They were to short to raise the bars worth it for me. My dealer made some 3" ones for me. No longer available.

I notice you have the 2015 RT. The usual fix for them is the tri-axis bars. About $1K. Others have posted some other suppliers for risers. I cannot find those at this time.

:agree:.... they were pretty much useless as far as changing the handlebar position. Prior to the " dog bone style risers " ….I made my own from " RSI " snow-mobile risers..... But to help you on this a couple of members here put the dog-bone style on ST and RT handlebars..... cost was about $150.00, and didn't require any lengthening of the stock cables ……….Mike :thumbup: