PDA

View Full Version : Internet Explorer Users?

AnthonyG
11-12-2018, 08:57 AM
If you're using IE to browse the forums, i removed most of hte advanced controls from the interface where you type your messages in, most of the things removed, no one uses anyways.

Did this change help when you're typing in a message in the editor or highlighting text in the editor, ie highlight text to change its color etc

If you're NOT using IE on the forums, please dont respond here & congest the post, thanks.

JerryB
11-12-2018, 12:08 PM
Hi Anthony,

I cannot change color.

Everything is still as when we talked yesterday.

Jerry Baumchen

UtahPete
11-12-2018, 12:10 PM
Hi Anthony, I cannot change color. Jerry Baumchen

Hey Jerry, try holding your breath. That might do it! :joke:

AnthonyG
11-12-2018, 12:17 PM
Hi Anthony,

I cannot change color.

Everything is still as when we talked yesterday.

Jerry Baumchen

It worked fine yesterday before i changed anything today, as i stated to you, use a better browser like Chrome or Firefox.

With todays changes, it is less frigidity for me when i tested it.

AnthonyG
11-12-2018, 12:17 PM
Hey Jerry, try holding your breath. That might do it! :joke:

lmfao

Ex-Rocket
11-13-2018, 08:53 PM
I'm using IE. When I sign on to Spyderlovers I get in red letters to use Google Chrome. Have noticed a few other differences like screen names are now in different colors. What other things should I look for? I haven't tried to post any pictures as yet.

easysuper
11-14-2018, 02:04 PM
All I know is for four years I have not had any trouble posting a photo and after this "fix" I can't attach a photo

AnthonyG
11-14-2018, 03:27 PM
All I know is for four years I have not had any trouble posting a photo and after this "fix" I can't attach a photo

Thats an issue on your end, not the site.

If you would post what your seeing maybe someone would help you.

ThreeWheels
11-15-2018, 12:40 PM
I had some odd characters added to my signature. I was able to edit them out.
Also, as mentioned in another thread, you can't see your recent posts in "What's New" until after someone posts a reply on top of yours.

AnthonyG
11-15-2018, 04:33 PM
I had some odd characters added to my signature. I was able to edit them out.
Also, as mentioned in another thread, you can't see your recent posts in "What's New" until after someone posts a reply on top of yours.

What special characters did you have in your sig prior to them being changed to something else?

If you added a new post or thread, technically its not NEW to you, as it was already read by you whe nyou made it, so it shouldnt show up in whats new.