PDA

View Full Version : ISCI Floorboards and accessories

ISCI Billy
06-09-2009, 02:06 PM
If anyone is interested in seeing what we have to offer in the way of floorboards, passenger floorboards, highway pegs and risers, shifters, & parking brake extensions let me know as I will be happy to help. If you would rather call my toll free number is 1-800-838-9421.
Billy

Firefly
06-09-2009, 02:11 PM
If anyone is interested in seeing what we have to offer in the way of floorboards, passenger floorboards, highway pegs and risers, shifters, & parking brake extensions let me know as I will be happy to help. If you would rather call my toll free number is 1-800-838-9421.
Billy

It would be nice to see photos of the SM5 versions mounted on a bike.

jmcbow
06-09-2009, 02:17 PM
I saw a posting of the ISCI floorboards with an attached picture, it looks like a nice assembly with good craftsmanship, but where or how do you go about ordering these components? I can't find any website for ISCI and not much comes up when I try to do a search for them.:dontknow:

ISCI Billy
06-09-2009, 02:27 PM
I saw a posting of the ISCI floorboards with an attached picture, it looks like a nice assembly with good craftsmanship, but where or how do you go about ordering these components? I can't find any website for ISCI and not much comes up when I try to do a search for them.:dontknow:

Our web page is www.industrialspecialty.com (http://www.industrialspecialty.com) it should be updated later this afternoon or tomorrow to include Spyder information including photo's, part numbers, and ordering information. I can send you some pictures as well.

ISCI Billy
06-09-2009, 02:31 PM

My web page will be updated later today or tomorrow to include all the information that you will need. If you would like I can send you a photo.
www.industrialspecialty.com (http://www.industrialspecialty.com)

Billy

ISCI Billy
06-09-2009, 02:55 PM

Here is a picture of the shifter mounted on a SM5 .:2thumbs:

ptoemmes
06-09-2009, 03:05 PM
Here's a few more that Billy sent me earlier. I am not exactly sure how the highway pegs and risers work.

Guess we'll see in the coming "action pics".

Pete

Director
06-09-2009, 03:11 PM

Beautiful! It really is a work of art.

Bruce

Firefly
06-09-2009, 03:22 PM

Looking really nice. I would really need to sit on one of these to see if I liked it. I'm used to 'pivoting' my foot to shift. Looks like there is some adjustment to it. Perhaps a peg on the back so you can still have your foot up a bit to pivot-shift?

What's the ground clearance to the floorboard?

ISCI Billy
06-09-2009, 03:27 PM
Looking really nice. I would really need to sit on one of these to see if I liked it. I'm used to 'pivoting' my foot to shift. Looks like there is some adjustment to it. Perhaps a peg on the back so you can still have your foot up a bit to pivot-shift?

What's the ground clearance to the floorboard?

A good six inches from the ground to the floor board.

BJ