PDA

View Full Version : 2000mi

woods
11-01-2018, 08:23 AM
Shifter prob is fixed,grip heaters are fixed,LED lights are installed and adjusted to where I like them and added BRP arm rests.The LED's made a big difference but I think I will add driving lights also.I really enjoy riding this bike!I still think the ride is awesome and handling great!The air flow is so different from 2 wheels in a very positive way.Came home last night was 35 degrees and I was good!So after a bit of a rough start I'm a believer now!Thanks all for the hints,links and great info from your personal experience! Folks that share freely make the lives of us newbs sooo much easier!:bowdown:

Little Blue
11-01-2018, 08:30 AM
Just curious on your Spyder. What year and model? :thumbup:

Chupaca
11-01-2018, 12:31 PM
We do help....:clap: but posts like yours help prove that we have a good knowledge of the spyder and can share it to help others ... :bowdown:

SpdrDvr
11-03-2018, 03:19 PM
Shifter prob is fixed,grip heaters are fixed,LED lights are installed and adjusted to where I like them and added BRP arm rests.The LED's made a big difference but I think I will add driving lights also.I really enjoy riding this bike!I still think the ride is awesome and handling great!The air flow is so different from 2 wheels in a very positive way.Came home last night was 35 degrees and I was good!So after a bit of a rough start I'm a believer now!Thanks all for the hints,links and great info from your personal experience! Folks that share freely make the lives of us newbs sooo much easier!:bowdown:

I'm in the same newb boat and I appreciate the help and feedback. Bought my F3L in July and just crossed over 10k miles...LOVIN IT! I still have the BRP Connect issue but I have my fingers crossed it will be working by Christmas! :shocked:

tibadoe
11-03-2018, 03:33 PM
Glad to hear your positive feedback (and other riders). Waiting for some off time to do my Spyder shopping at my local dealers. In the meantime, I'll keep reading!!!

woods
11-05-2018, 07:39 PM
Blue,it's an 18 RT LTD

newbert
11-05-2018, 09:07 PM

Glad that you've got things worked out to your liking!

One (probably dumb) question about the BRP arm rests: I assume that they are just for the passenger? I ask because I have shoulder problems and experience shoulder pain after about 50 miles. Got the short-reach bars installed and that helped, but it could still be better.

Thanks!