PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Spyder Ryders in Tasmania

gazey
06-09-2009, 06:44 AM
Being as I seem to be the only Spyder rider in the south of the state I thought it was about time to arrange a ride to meet up with some of you riders up north. So how about it. Mayby we can meet up in
Cambell Town or somewhere like that.
If anyone is interested, let me know so we can make it happen.:chat:

gazey
06-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Is there anybody out there :shocked:

wtwing15
06-10-2009, 08:00 PM
Hi if the weather is anything like it is in Canberra at the moment it is no wonder that you have had no response, maybe when it worms up a bit, The boss and I will be traveling down to Tas in November we may see you then
Rob/Lynn

gazey
06-10-2009, 08:47 PM
Hi if the weather is anything like it is in Canberra at the moment it is no wonder that you have had no response, maybe when it worms up a bit, The boss and I will be traveling down to Tas in November we may see you then
Rob/Lynn

You are probably right, weather hasn't been real good has it.
Sounds good. keep in touch :thumbup:

Trumpybob
06-11-2009, 05:03 AM
Rob/Lynn
Rob/Lynn,
send me a PM or e-mail when you are coming down. We are only about 40 mins from the ferry, and we always have a spare bed for weary travelers.
Bob

wtwing15
06-11-2009, 05:47 AM
Rob/Lynn,
send me a PM or e-mail when you are coming down. We are only about 40 mins from the ferry, and we always have a spare bed for weary travelers.
Bob

:D will do start saving sum sunshine for us
:2thumbs:
Rob/Lynn

gazey
06-25-2009, 09:26 PM
OK the ride is on this Sunday 28 June. I will be meeting Trumpy Bob in Campbell Town at 10am.
If any other Tassie riders want to join us they are most welcome. Just PM me or be there :2thumbs:

rosej
07-04-2009, 06:03 AM
The boss and I hope to be down there later in the year;
Not sure at this time if we are riding or driving.

Will be sure to give you a call at the time

Trumpybob
07-13-2009, 05:17 AM

Hi rosej,
I,m planning another trip over sometime next year (I was over for the Ulysses AGM in March). I've got family and friends to visit in Queensland and NSW. I'll give you a call a bit nearer the time. My son lives at Long Jetty.
Bob

gazey
07-13-2009, 06:45 AM

Sorry bud, missed your post some how.
Give us a heads up when you're heading down this way.
Maybe we can arrange a ride with Trumpybob and Pauline :ohyea:

gazey
07-13-2009, 06:50 AM
OK the ride is on this Sunday 28 June. I will be meeting Trumpy Bob in Campbell Town at 10am.
If any other Tassie riders want to join us they are most welcome. Just PM me or be there :2thumbs:
A good day was had by all :2thumbs:
We will be doing it again soon, keep you posted :doorag: