PDA

View Full Version : Starting mods.

GPrice
06-08-2009, 09:20 PM
I have had spyder about 3 weeks now and ready to start mods.I am new here and would like some advice.I am thinking of getting the 3"bar riser and mirror extensions from spyder city.Are these products top quality and are the people at spyder city easy and reliable to do buy from?Thanks for any help you can give.Any spyder riders around Cartersville Ga?

Some Guy
06-08-2009, 09:23 PM
You should check out No Magic Neon (.com). Their products are top-noch and no one can beat their customer service! :2thumbs:

Oh yeah... welcome

jeuchler
06-08-2009, 09:24 PM
I have had spyder about 3 weeks now and ready to start mods.I am new here and would like some advice.I am thinking of getting the 3"bar riser and mirror extensions from spyder city.Are these products top quality and are the people at spyder city easy and reliable to do buy from?Thanks for any help you can give.Any spyder riders around Cartersville Ga?

Those are two I'd put in the top ten best accessories.

Get the risers direct from No Magic Neon (http://www.nomagicneon.com/). Also, depending how tall you are, you may even want the 4".

Ghost_Ryder
06-08-2009, 09:27 PM
Those are two I'd put in the top ten best accessories.

Get the risers direct from No Magic Neon (http://www.nomagicneon.com/). Also, depending how tall you are, you may even want the 4".

I agree with the top two choices and the vendor. Great customer service.

dltang
06-08-2009, 09:55 PM

Spyder City is just a supplier, go right to the source, Evan from NoMagicNeon will treat you right. You can not beat his customer service. Check out the home page on this site for reliable vendors for all your spyder needs.

Spydr in KS
06-08-2009, 09:57 PM
welcome

My 3 best mods have been the:

-Triple Play LEDs
-CHAD Windshield
-3" risers

All from No Magic Neon!:ohyea:

SpyderDeb
06-08-2009, 09:58 PM
welcome I too would recommend the 4" riser from No Magic Neon - you won't find better people to work with than Patti or Evan. The other thing I would recommend is his Home Run Light Kit. Give Evan or Patti a call and they will answer any questions you will have - they'll even answer some you won't think to ask! :congrats:

aka1004
06-08-2009, 11:35 PM
i believe he is talking about 3" riser "block"
this one http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11571
i am going down to san diego to take a look at quad's installation and if it looks good i am going with that also.

fastfraser
06-09-2009, 07:24 AM
welcome:congrats: Anything from No Magic Neon. One of the sponsered sellers at the home page of this forum.

ataDude
06-09-2009, 08:20 AM

welcome

GPrice
06-09-2009, 09:22 PM
Thanks for all the help.I just can't decide if I want to cut the bars are go with the block.