PDA

View Full Version : dropped and broke my iphone again...

aka1004
06-08-2009, 08:40 PM
i dropped my iphone during yesterdays ryde and broke it AGAIN:gaah:
i dropped another one in february and had to pay 540 bucks for this one...
but this time i am just gonna cancel my current service and pay 165 dollar early termination fee and get another one with new service. i will come out spending less that way.............................................

i am looking at 599 plus tax for new iphone 3g s OR
pay 165 termination fee and 199 plus tax with a new service.

Dudley
06-08-2009, 08:43 PM
but this time i am just gonna cancel my current service and pay 165 dollar early termination fee and get another one with new service. i will come out spending less that way.............................................

Doesn't the phone insurance these services sell cover that? Or did you not have insurance?

aka1004
06-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Doesn't the phone insurance these services sell cover that? Or did you not have insurance?
iphone is so special:rolleyes: they do not offer insurance and with any other phone, if you pay full price for a phone on a existing contract, you do not need to sign a new 2 year contract but if you replace it with another iphone you DO have to sign a NEW 2 year contract:mad:
But apple knows that i will still get another iphone so...

Smylinacha
06-08-2009, 08:59 PM

That's a bummer but maybe when you buy another one you might wanna get some sort of safety strap that you can wear around your neck - like a camera. I don't trust myself, I know I'd drop it!

aka1004
06-08-2009, 09:08 PM
That's a bummer but maybe when you buy another one you might wanna get some sort of safety strap that you can wear around your neck - like a camera. I don't trust myself, I know I'd drop it!

i don't like to put cases on phones but after 2 dropped iphones... next one will have one:(

Dudley
06-08-2009, 09:09 PM

That is a SUPER idea! Dang super.

Lamonster
06-09-2009, 04:17 PM
I just bought the 16 gig 3Gs today. My son is getting my old 3G phone. Cost me $399 for the phone with the 2 year contract but I love this phone and I'm a sucker for life now. :shocked:nojoke

aka1004
06-09-2009, 04:37 PM
I just bought the 16 gig 3Gs today. My son is getting my old 3G phone. Cost me $399 for the phone with the 2 year contract but I love this phone and I'm a sucker for life now. :shocked:nojoke

yea i just placed order also it will be here on the 19th same date phone will be at their retail store. i hope.
when it gets here i will cancel my current service.

oh wait 16g 3gs should been 199 plus tax with new service...

jwhatman
06-12-2009, 12:39 PM
I haven't bought a new phone in years. I just take over hubby's phone when he gets a new one. so I get his iphone 3g, and he gets the new one iphone 3gs this month.

zzneonzz
06-12-2009, 01:22 PM
I just baught the Palm Pre and its great looks like it might be some compitition to the IPhone.

Smylinacha
06-13-2009, 08:17 AM
I just baught the Palm Pre and its great looks like it might be some compitition to the IPhone.

Let me know how you like it - HDX are thinking of getting those. Can you watch TV and play music with it?

Lamonster
06-14-2009, 09:07 AM
Let me know how you like it - HDX are thinking of getting those. Can you watch TV and play music with it?

Looks pretty cool but seems real slow compared to the iphone. The thing that does it for me on the iphone is the apps. Nobody has the cool apps like iphone.

Here's the Pre and you can play your music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRnlzbuLRwM

Lamonster
06-14-2009, 04:44 PM
:roflblack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNh39h02zYI

Jeff in Dallas
06-14-2009, 07:19 PM
:clap::clap::roflblack::roflblack:

Loved the "line"!