PDA

View Full Version : Tail light Flasher

Many brands
10-22-2018, 06:24 PM
I have put a taillight flasher eg (Back Off) - on bikes before. Usually "Plug and Play - But I Am unsure where to install such a device with the Spyder (R.T.) Has any one done this ? And wherfe did your cut the wire. ? Thanks.

Motorcycledave
10-22-2018, 08:20 PM
Give me a call 209-887-3283 I have them in stock I will send you a video of mine
on my Spyder. It is an easy 3 wire hook up I will be happy to help you with this.
Dave

I have put a taillight flasher eg (Back Off) - on bikes before. Usually "Plug and Play - But I Am unsure where to install such a device with the Spyder (R.T.) Has any one done this ? And wherfe did your cut the wire. ? Thanks.

NaDSoB
10-22-2018, 10:41 PM

I’ve got a GearBrake ( https://gearbrake.com/ )off of my RT available for sale. PM me if interested.

Flamewinger
10-23-2018, 01:14 AM
You'll find TricLED has plug n play connectors that help with installing extra lights. Spyderpops and a few other vendors on the home page (Especially LaMonster Garage) here sell brake light extras and some have instructions that help, even if for a different light. Value Accessories also has a few lights. You can find a lot of help on Youtube.