PDA

View Full Version : Best Deal EVER!!

Genradman
10-22-2018, 07:43 AM
While getting my Can Am Spyder RT yearly oil change and checkup....my wife starts looking around the dealership at all the stuff.

Well She found this......

https://apis.mail.yahoo.com/ws/v3/mailboxes/@.id==VjN-7kRiaC8G-7YY77Dzr0-xqSpoYlH8SiQznMZmkvkv0bYoMSqobdvAqh9-sz26iKQS-OZtZrw2rULBXQ-scIJXZQ/messages/@.id==ADiawJ1GreuUW8sM4Qe8eH0H1UI/content/parts/@.id==2/thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=2

and they had My size... 3XL.....for $75.00!!

and the wife got a Can Am RMP women's leather jacket for $75.00 too

Dealer says he needs to move these items, and will ship.

There was a good selection for Men's sizes...there was one more 3XL, many more Sizes.

His loss is our gain!!!

Thanks to Virginia Power Motor Sports in Ruckersville, VA for the GREAT Spyder service and these deals!

PW2013STL
10-22-2018, 11:13 AM
While getting my Can Am Spyder RT yearly oil change and checkup....my wife starts looking around the dealership at all the stuff.

https://apis.mail.yahoo.com/ws/v3/mailboxes/@.id==VjN-7kRiaC8G-7YY77Dzr0-xqSpoYlH8SiQznMZmkvkv0bYoMSqobdvAqh9-sz26iKQS-OZtZrw2rULBXQ-scIJXZQ/messages/@.id==ADiawJ1GreuUW8sM4Qe8eH0H1UI/content/parts/@.id==2/thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=2

There was a good selection for Men's sizes...there was one more 3XL, many more Sizes.

His loss is our gain!!!

Thanks to Virginia Power Motor Sports in Ruckersville, VA for the GREAT Spyder service and these deals!

That is one very nice question mark! Congrats!!

pegasus1300
10-22-2018, 11:24 AM

His loss is our gain!!!

​??????????????????????? Found What ????????????????????????????

tibadoe
10-22-2018, 07:09 PM
...........Thanks to Virginia Power Motor Sports in Ruckersville, VA for the GREAT Spyder service and these deals!

I didn't even realize this dealer was there. Just drove by there again today headed to Skyline Drive. I will stop in on my next trip up 29. Sounds like you both got a good deal.

johnv50
10-23-2018, 08:56 AM
I didn't even realize this dealer was there. Just drove by there again today headed to Skyline Drive. I will stop in on my next trip up 29. Sounds like you both got a good deal.

Do you have pictures ??