PDA

View Full Version : Ryker burn out

Winnex3
10-21-2018, 11:21 AM
https://youtu.be/6H3OsVot9sU

Chupaca
10-21-2018, 11:42 AM
And it is a portly driver...:roflblack: no insult intended hate to offend anyone and end up keeping company with BLUEKNIGHT911 in the penalty box. Have seen most all the spyders do this but considering the drive train on the ryker it is impressive. Thanks for the video...:bowdown:

Bob Denman
10-21-2018, 11:45 AM
:clap: Nice burnout: you'll be able to replace that Kenda with a REAL rear tire much sooner! :firstplace:

ARtraveler
10-21-2018, 02:33 PM
Yes! on the burnout. :bowdown::bowdown:

And hang in there BlueKnight. Hope the penalty time out will be soon coming to an end. :thumbup:

JayBros
10-21-2018, 03:53 PM
Looked to me like there was a good bit of :cus: on the road surface. Doesn't prove much to me.

Cobwebs
10-21-2018, 04:38 PM
Shear hooliganism that sort of stuff only encourages copycat actions........................could we get a sticky thread for this?

Bob Denman
10-21-2018, 04:58 PM

And hang in there BlueKnight. Hope the penalty time out will be soon coming to an end. :thumbup:

Mike has been sat down? :shocked:
Well that just sort of sux! :gaah:
He may be a bit of an "acquired taste"; but he DOES try to help folks with questions! :clap:

oldguyinTX
10-21-2018, 07:23 PM
Haven't been around for a while, didn't know Mike was on 'probation". Too much truth about car tires and car rims, I guess.

tehrlich
10-21-2018, 10:09 PM

That is some serious torque!

And...... Bawahahahahahahaha!:roflblack:

monkeyboymorton
10-23-2018, 04:02 AM
:clap: Nice burnout: you'll be able to replace that Kenda with a REAL rear tire much sooner! :firstplace:

And very easily with the single swing arm. :thumbup:

007james
10-23-2018, 04:47 AM
Haven't been around for a while, didn't know Mike was on 'probation". Too much truth about car tires and car rims, I guess.

I don’t think Mike is on forced Time out. It is Voluntary. I hope I was not included in his decision to take a vacation from the forum, by any of my comments. Mike means well, and has Spyder Member’s best interests and successes in his heart. He just invites Knee Jerks from Knee Jerk Jockies ( like me ) who think they are talked down to. I have now personally logged over 80,000 miles between my 2012 and 2016 RT Limiteds, and I am still open to advice by all Spyder Owners with expertice in specific areas , as from Mike with his Tire expertise. So, I vote to invite Mike back to the Forum in case he is on forced Time out, or invite him back if he has taken voluntary leave.

jaherbst
10-23-2018, 09:05 AM

Darn I must have missed this. Well everyone needs an occasional rest! At least he kept things from getting boring here and was always ready to help someone with a problem even if his opinions sometimes were a bit strong. Get rested up Mike and get back on here.

​Jack

Bob Denman
10-23-2018, 09:14 AM
And very easily with the single swing arm. :thumbup:

Who will be the first to try changing a tire; while the wheel is still on the bike? :D