PDA

View Full Version : Many Thanks

Roadster Renovations
10-18-2018, 07:09 PM
Since Kathy's accident thread has been closed, and I now am a little better emotionally, I want to make sure and Thank everyone that sent cards, blankets, and even a quilt! We had planned on Kathy sending Thank You's to everyone, but that was not the way things worked out.
I want to also Thank Snowbelt Spyder for copying the entire thread and sending it to me. I will cherish it always.
You fellow ryders are the best!!

nslowmotion
10-18-2018, 11:00 PM
I sure do wish things had turned out different as I know you do also but that was not in the ultimate plan. You are still in our thoughts and prayers daily.
I know this is a tough time for you right now but I pray that God eases your soul and mind as Kathy would want it.
Love you my brother, im only a phone call away.

youngers
10-19-2018, 03:15 AM
tough times my friend , giving you space , to get back into the swing of things ... but got you in thoughts and best wishes for the next years to come ...

Bob Denman
10-19-2018, 07:11 AM
Doc,
Just one step at a time... and she still has her hand on your shoulder.

Kiry
10-19-2018, 08:57 AM
^^

Also want to Thank YOU for sharing with us your journey. It certainly gave me a things to think about personally. The ones we love are with us, in memory and in our heart.

currin20fan
10-19-2018, 10:57 AM
Grief is love with no place to go. :pray:

Chiisai
10-19-2018, 11:38 AM
You and your family are still in my nightly prayers for peace and comfort. Kathy is resting comfortably in the arms of her Savior with no pain, heartaches or worries. And isn't that a glorious thing. If you can't have a perfect body (which is just a vessel for our souls), then you can be perfect in Heaven and she now is. Grief has no boundaries nor time table. Your journey is shared with all of us and we feel your grief. Be good and kind to yourself during this journey and indulge yourself when you need to. Kathy would most definitely want you to be happy and healthy without any guilt of any kind. Trust in your Lord; He will support you in all circumstances. Lean on Him.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, Love leaves a memory that no one can steal. Kathy took your love with her and you can keep her love for you with you always.

Spyder 42
10-19-2018, 09:10 PM
Like others here, you are in my prayers.