PDA

View Full Version : BajaRon, I just wanted to follow up....

wyliec
10-17-2018, 07:16 AM
I've had many comments on your t-shirt, all positive.:thumbup:

Pirate looks at --
10-17-2018, 07:28 AM
Me too! It is a hit! And it came with a sway bar! And we all know how great that is!

wilpir
10-17-2018, 09:52 AM
What is this t shirt you are talking about? I installed my sway bar a little less than 2 months ago didn't get the shirt? :sour::dontknow:

wyliec
10-17-2018, 09:55 AM
What is this t shirt you are talking about? I installed my sway bar a little less than 2 months ago didn't get the shirt? :sour::dontknow:

My t-shirt was a pay thing; nothing to do with a sway bar.

Pirate looks at --
10-17-2018, 10:03 AM
BajaRon had some shirts made up to mimick the old RonJon Surf shop shirts. They say BajaRon Surfshop with a tag line “Surfs Up in East Tennessee”. Really well done. I asked about buying one and we struck a deal. I wanted the Sway Bar anyway!

BajaRon
10-17-2018, 10:35 AM
I am amazed at how well the T-Shirt has gone over. Here is a story that I found surprising.

I gave T-Shirts to the crew and owner of the local machine shop that fabricates the BajaRon Sway Bars, Shock Adjuster Kits, etc. I also gave the owner a T-Shirt for his wife. She has an assembly line job here in town and wore the T-Shirt to work one day. Apparently, some of her fellow workers own a Spyders and somehow they were able to connect the T-Shirt to me. They had a lot of questions for her. None of which she was able to answer.

Of course, being the wife, she had no idea who BajaRon was, anything about Spyders, or that her husband was making products for me. She just wore the T-Shirt because she liked it. But when she got home she wanted to know what this T-Shirt he had given her was all about, and told him how it had gotten her mobbed by Spyder owners at work. It embarrassed her that she had no idea what they are talking about!

Amazing!

I've still got some T-Shirts left if anyone is interested. I can't guarantee that they will draw a crowd. But they are nice T-Shirts and people do seem to like them a lot.

They are $16.00 delivered. I have the following sizes/colors left.

Large - Firey Red (as in the picture)
XL - Firey Red
3XL - Firey Red
3XL - Navy Blue (Not Pictured)

Kredab
10-17-2018, 11:50 AM
sent PM.....

Pirate looks at --
10-17-2018, 02:38 PM
Gotta Love it! From Swaybars to T-shirts! You go Ron!:yes:

trikermutha
10-17-2018, 02:43 PM
Pm sent too. New venture T Shirts

BajaRon
10-17-2018, 04:10 PM
Gotta Love it! From Swaybars to T-shirts! You go Ron!:yes:

I never intended these to really go anywhere. This T-Shirt was more of a test run and a bit of a gag with some backstory and nostalgia for me. I only made a few on the 1st run with no real intention to make any more. But I keep getting requests and this is now the 3rd batch (which I am running out of). :yikes:

Pirate looks at --
10-17-2018, 04:30 PM
Ron its a cool shirt, really plays well out here in California! I like having the only one around! BTW, I didn’t think the bar could improve the ryde of my F3 L, but it sure did!:yes:

RapidSpyder
10-17-2018, 05:43 PM
Ok, I’m in. I’ll make sure to wear it in Sturgis and Deadwood next summer...

JKMSPYDER
10-17-2018, 07:40 PM
Ron your T-Shirts have been a hit with us Spyder Rydge Ryder’s! I am wearing mine now! Please keep offering these to future customers!

BajaRon
10-17-2018, 07:57 PM
Ron its a cool shirt, really plays well out here in California! I like having the only one around! BTW, I didn’t think the bar could improve the ryde of my F3 L, but it sure did!:yes:

This shirt has been a lot of fun. And I'm glad you like the bar on your F3. I had a hard time getting anyone to try my prototype bar for the F3 when it first came out. Everyone said exactly what you have said. 'You can't improve the handling on the F3'. I finally talked someone into trying my upgraded bar and the rest is history!

Frankly, I try hard not to sell a product if it does not give a significant improvement. If I wouldn't want it, I figure no one else would either.

Ok, I’m in. I’ll make sure to wear it in Sturgis and Deadwood next summer...

People will want to know who is stupid enough to have a surf shop in East Tennessee! I just tell them it's great! No competition! :roflblack:

It is a great conversation starter!

Ron your T-Shirts have been a hit with us Spyder Rydge Ryder’s! I am wearing mine now! Please keep offering these to future customers!

You have a great bunch of riders there. I really have enjoyed meeting all of them. Saw a few at Maggie Valley last Friday.

Chupaca
10-17-2018, 08:07 PM
Pirate is not the only one....;) it does get folks to askin....Thanks, though mine did not come with at bar...:yikes: but then I only ordered the shirt...:roflblack:

Chiisai
10-17-2018, 09:25 PM
Okay, the next batch of surf shirts, please have at least some mediums (in blue) on the order. :pray: I am too small and short for a large. And I desperately NEED one of those shirts. :dg2:

I buy a lot of my maintenance stuff from you and I can't think of a better way to repay you for your super service and quality products, not to mention the free shameless plug that I will be giving my Spyder rider friends here in the SW part of Missouri. My BajaRon Sway Bar was the first thing I put on my 2016 RTL. Now I sail through the curves on the Missouri back roads like a rocket. :dg1:

Tenic
10-17-2018, 10:03 PM
Nice shirt. Got my sway bar at Maggie Valley and it was immediately noticeable. Made my drive home much better.

Little Blue
10-18-2018, 10:31 AM
Nice T-Shirt, Let everyone know when you get a new Batch. How about a 'Royal Blue'. :thumbup: