PDA

View Full Version : Ryker Demo Rides at Spyders in the Hills Rally

bhern
10-13-2018, 09:34 PM
Got an email from Coyote Powersports today:

SPYDER RYDERS!

Here at Coyote Powersports we are excited to announce that we will be having THREE DAYS of demo rides at the dealership during the Spyder in the Hills Rally! You can be one of the first to ride the new Can Am Ryker and the 2019 Spyder! It will be a 3 day event to ensure everyone gets a chance to ride; October 18th-20th.

Looking forward to checking it out -- and to all the other fun at the rally!

Sarge707
10-15-2018, 12:06 PM

SPYDER RYDERS!

Here at Coyote Powersports we are excited to announce that we will be having THREE DAYS of demo rides at the dealership during the Spyder in the Hills Rally! You can be one of the first to ride the new Can Am Ryker and the 2019 Spyder! It will be a 3 day event to ensure everyone gets a chance to ride; October 18th-20th.

Lucky You- They will never make it to the Northeast? I Hope some people will take the time to do more Ryker ride videos, 600cc version video has Never been done and Many would Love to see the 600cc in action!!!:yes:

Arion
10-15-2018, 01:06 PM

SPYDER RYDERS!

Well rats! We won't be home to New Braunfels until a week after the rally. Guess we'll have to ride our Spyders over to Coyote one day soon after our return.

Winnex3
10-20-2018, 03:53 PM
https://www.facebook.com/CoyotePowersports/videos/315346592580709/?t=44

bhern
10-21-2018, 09:05 PM
Among the many fun things at the Spyders in the Hills rally was the chance to test the Ryker. I can see why folks are getting excited. First off, appreciation to the Can-Am team for a really extensive test ride -- 25 minutes on some fun roads, including a couple of chances to really crank it up and feel how it accelerates.

I wouldn't want to ride it cross country, but it was sure fun for a change of pace and it'll give us something to think about if we get to a place where we want a second bike. Talked with Rocky at Coyote Powersports and he's really enthusiastic about its prospects. I'm pretty ignorant about the whole CVT thing, but it sure was smooth. I kept waiting for evidence of a gear change -- like I said, I'm pretty ignorant about the whole CVT thing -- and never heard/felt it. (By contrast, my car has a CVT but with the simulated step changes.)

Anyway, I look forward to hearing reports from the first wave of owners in early 2019, and I hope it spawns a ton of interest in the rest of the Spyder line.

KID Ryker
11-12-2018, 09:44 AM
Lucky You- They will never make it to the Northeast? I Hope some people will take the time to do more Ryker ride videos, 600cc version video has Never been done and Many would Love to see the 600cc in action!!!:yes: Just me but I would go with the Rally 900cc. Never have to much Horse Power. More extras. More for the money. I did test drive the 900cc at Coyote Powersports loved it. I have a 2016 F3-T. I think I will have 2 soon.