PDA

View Full Version : Another Live Video! Good One!

Sarge707
10-12-2018, 05:15 PM
https://youtu.be/IEr0T2piKJM

This one is in French which is French to me? Good action -Different angle shots with my Favorite Colors.
Shows different color combinations at the end IF your quick with the mouse?:clap:

ARtraveler
10-12-2018, 06:38 PM
Merci!

NewYorkSpyder
10-12-2018, 07:04 PM
Nice video don't speak French though. Is it
just me or has anyone else watched the speedometers haven't seen one read any great speed this guy was the highest 46 mph. Photography makes it appear they are going faster but they aren't.

Sarge707
10-12-2018, 08:07 PM
just me or has anyone else watched the speedometers haven't seen one read any great speed this guy was the highest 46 mph. Photography makes it appear they are going faster but they aren't.

I agree! On this and the SnoCat video they go around Mid-thirties around corners that I KNOW my F3 would Go at least several Mile per hour Faster and I do not have a sway bar on it? We will get lots of videos before they arrive in the showrooms and A test drive seems Mandatory to me!nojoke

Chupaca
10-12-2018, 11:46 PM
Great video and does show some good angles of the ryker..:bowdown:

Peter Aawen
10-13-2018, 02:24 AM
.....my F3 would Go at least several Mile per hour Faster and I do not have a sway bar on it? We will get lots......

Hey Sarge, I just gotta ask - why did you take the sway bar off your F3? Has it made the Nanny intervene any more now you're running without one? :dontknow: :shocked:

sidecarrick
10-13-2018, 06:57 AM

Don't they use KPH in France?

Batmobil-F3
10-13-2018, 07:09 AM
Don't they use KPH in France?

In France they use KPH. But the video was recorded in California.

Sarge707
10-13-2018, 07:35 AM
Hey Sarge, I just gotta ask - why did you take the sway bar off your F3? Has it made the Nanny intervene any more now you're running without one? :dontknow: :shocked:

I have a anti sway bar- But Not the aftermarket swaybar.:dontknow:

NewYorkSpyder
10-13-2018, 08:44 AM
If the speedometer was in kilometers it would be going SLOWER not faster 46 KPH equals 28 MPH. How about those who have actually ridden them, what speed will they reasonably do or do they get squirrly at speeds above 40 MPH.

IWN2RYD
10-13-2018, 10:18 AM
In France they use KPH. But the video was recorded in California.
^^^ This. And a lot of where they recorded is in 30mph speed limits...

One of the corners you see a few times is a famous corner for those that want to "Push" their luck... It is in Sana Monica...

Sarge707
10-13-2018, 11:30 AM
^^^ This. And a lot of where they recorded is in 30mph speed limits...

One of the corners you see a few times is a famous comer for those that want to "Push" their luck... It is in Sana Monica...

And I think this guy was a First time trike rider because his steering is Not very smooth through the corners like many of us with a lot of trike time would do? The Camera shots are real Good!:clap: