PDA

View Full Version : First impressions

GaryTheBadger
10-05-2018, 08:18 AM
I posted this on the Ozark Spyderlovers Facebook page; repeating it here:

I was lucky to ryde a new Ryker 900cc at Bikes, Blues and BBQ in Fayetteville, AR, yesterday [Sep 27, 2018]. Very impressed! Fast, fun, easy to ryde, accelerates like a Tesla...smooth continuous
burst of power with no gear changes. The low price necessitated no tach or hazard flashers (that I could find) and accessories are required for longer rydes...backrest, windshield, storage, GPS, radio, etc.
But for shorter rydes.. yee haa!! Should be a big hit for BRP and a stepping stone into eventual full-size Spyder ownership for some. Spyderpops and Cruzr Joe were there, too. Best features in my
opinion (besides price of entry) are the fully-adjustable pegs and bars (no tools required) and the single-nut wheels! Should be at dealers in Dec/Jan.

Chupaca
10-05-2018, 09:51 AM
Do wonder what the final price will be if you add all the items you mentioned to make it more your style of ryde...?? Does look like a fun vehicle for the short run round town and day ryde in the country....:thumbup:

GaryTheBadger
10-05-2018, 10:00 AM
Accessories and prices are here:

https://can-am.brp.com/content/dam/canam-spyder/Global/MY2019/Documents/Brochures/Projet%20S_2019-Accessories-and-RG-Information-Booklet-Consumer-US_LR.pdf

PW2013STL
10-05-2018, 10:17 AM
Do wonder what the final price will be if you add all the items you mentioned to make it more your style of ryde...?? Does look like a fun vehicle for the short run round town and day ryde in the country....:thumbup:

Go Here https://can-am.brp.com/on-road/build-and-price/vehicle-configuration.html?configAirProfileName=BRP_SWI&configAirPlatformId=SWI_SWIFT&modelYear=2019#
and pick a model then start adding what you want as the prices show for each accessory.

THIS ACCESSORY REQUIRES ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ACCESSORIES

CHOOSE A Body panels :

Classic Panels - Intense Black
$ 99.99

Classic Panels - Adrenaline Red
$ 99.99

Epic Panels - Immortal White
$ 249.99

Exclusive Panel Kit - Midnight Red - Limited Edition
$ 349.99

Epic Panels - Carbon Black
$ 249.99

Epic Panels - Liquid Steel
$ 249.99

Kratos
10-05-2018, 10:21 AM
Awesome. I'm ready to buy. As soon as they get here, I'll be at dealership.

cheska
10-05-2018, 12:15 PM
From my pricing out my WIFES new 900 you get to pick basic panels which you are charged for but then they rebate the charge back

so you get basic color panels free. Shes getting the yellow ones. Again I get the old Bike :roflblack: Bob

asp125
10-05-2018, 05:33 PM
I see you list an F3 in your sig as well as a GS before. Stock to stock, how do the three compare with respect to performance and comfort?