PDA

View Full Version : Kings Island Spyder...

Country Spyder
06-07-2009, 07:00 PM
Wanted to see if anyone was at kings island (north of Cincinnati, OH) today. My wife and I were walking and and saw a very nice yellow spyder parked at the gate. Corbin seat and saddle bags....very nice.

Anyway just curious....:spyder:

Joey
06-07-2009, 08:44 PM
Someone else from the cincy area woo hoo...

No, I don't own one yet, and it wasn't me... but I was looking at the yellow one up at Middletown Cycle today... planning a test ride of one of the two black ones soon.

Country Spyder
06-08-2009, 06:24 AM
Joey,

That is where I bought mine. The guys up there are great!! Talk to Trevor and , if you don't mind,let him know that I recogmended you....free stuff for me (maybe)...:D. The service department has been great. I had them install my fog lamps and do the 600 mile service and they really try and treat you right and get you in and out ASAP.

One note....

They are still learning a bit about these things. They have only been a spyder dealer since Oct. 2008 and mine was the 8th one they had sold and I got mine in March. Not a huge deal, and like I said the sevice guys have been great, and fortunatly I have not had any huge issues.

If you have any questions let me know...I am in Lebanon.

:spyder:

Matt H.

Joey
06-08-2009, 08:49 AM
Thanks Matt, I am in Liberty Twp/West Chester area. Trevor was the guy I talked to yesterday, he said they have sold 20 Spyders so far.