PDA

View Full Version : CanAm/BRP

2Paw
09-27-2018, 08:13 AM
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed an increase in advertising on the Radio and TV for CanAm and BRP.

blacklightning
09-27-2018, 08:27 AM
I have only been an owner for a little over 4 years. But in that time, they did quite a bit of advertising in 2014 with the new 1330. Then again in 2015 with the introduction of the F3 series. But since then, there have been no advertising on TV or radio in my area. Just a page article in some magazines. I am expecting a little more once the Ryker actually hits the market.

Grandpot
09-27-2018, 10:42 AM
Dropped off in my area.

ARtraveler
09-27-2018, 01:34 PM
I have noted an uptake in the advertising for the Can Am off road stuff. No Spyder advertising.

Went to the dealer yesterday and he must have had at least twenty snow machines on the floor, compared to 10 motorcycles (Kawasaki) or so. No new Spyders left. Saw one used outside.

Jarred
09-27-2018, 02:39 PM
Funny u mention that. Last night my wife and I were talking, we’ve never seen a commercial for Spyder. Only BRP product we’ve ever seen was on Sea Doo.

As a side note, I love that BRP’s stock ticker symbol is DOOO. Lol. But must admit, Harley has the best stock ticker.....HOG. Well played HD, well played.