https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oNGYgXFDSg

Here is the info. telling all about the new Prism Cam
small helmet Cam that takes GREAT Video and now can
use up to a 64 GIG chip..
Chick it out
Dave

Boilermaker
09-22-2018, 03:36 PM
Do these have a clip to attach to the helmet that is removable as wanted? How much are you selling them for?'

Thanks!

Motorcycledave
09-23-2018, 09:42 AM
Yes they come with everything you need to mount it on your helmet.
I am not allowed to give prices here because I am always the lowest price
and must follow MAP pricing rules from SENA
Just call me.
Dave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oNGYgXFDSg

Do these have a clip to attach to the helmet that is removable as wanted? How much are you selling them for?'

Thanks!

Boilermaker
09-23-2018, 10:50 AM
PM sent

Bama Fan
11-03-2018, 09:35 PM
Is this camera waterproof?

jcthorne
11-04-2018, 08:47 AM
SENA just keeps releasing new toys and never makes the ones they already sold actually work.

2dogs
11-04-2018, 01:13 PM
Got mine from Dave, good price and fast shipping. I'm still discovering how to use it. Battery life seems to be gaining in length as it's being recharged each time I use it. When I first got it the battery time wasn't even 30 min long. I've recharged it about 6 times now and battery time seems to be hour long. One feature I like that their video doesn't mention is that it has a loop recording feature. As with any helmet mounted camera (side mounted) one side of the camera's viewing field is going to be limited. I bought a ram mount system and mounted the camera to my spyder behind the wind screen and I prefer that location as apposed to the helmet location. I'm using it more as a dash cam because it's easily adaptable to any vehicle. I think I'm going to end up having to run 12v power to it nearly 100% of the time. I live 30 min from town so just one simple round trip will consume the full battery charge. The other issue I have to come to grips with is removing and replacing the camera every time I stop and park to go into a store. The camera is easily remove if some other person were to see it and decide to take. But that's one of the trade off's I guess.