PDA

View Full Version : Finally rode the Spyder for the very first time

eddiebrown
09-22-2018, 01:18 PM
I rented the Spyder F3 for a day and I'm in love. I've wanted this bike for years and after riding it for over 8 hours I've decided that I'm going to get one. The only knock that I have is the stereo isn't that good once you go over 50mph.

Spyder601
09-22-2018, 01:22 PM
Shopping for the perfect bike is the fun part. Enjoy the moment!;)

ARtraveler
09-22-2018, 01:58 PM
:welcome:The radio complaint is common. We have learned to live with it. Follow your heart. Make sure you post a picture once you dive in. :yes:

Bfromla
09-22-2018, 04:01 PM
I rented the Spyder F3 for a day and I'm in love. I've wanted this bike for years and after riding it for over 8 hours I've decided that I'm going to get one. The only knock that I have is the stereo isn't that good once you go over 50mph.
:congrats: Lucky you had a place to rent from for the "extended" test ryde:popcorn: there are stereo improvements & or Bluetooth headsets that make for ez remedy, main thing is finding the right bikenojoke,all my bikes before spyder ,the music of the wind was enough :p now :dontknow: I enjoy it yes, but thankfully don't NEED it to enjoy a ryde. Personally & to each their own

DGoebel
09-22-2018, 08:27 PM
EddieBrown, Yes! Get the bike, the stock speakers can be upgraded and many have done it themselves. With the explosion of wakeboarding/advanced waterskiing boats, watersports speakers have seen lots of improvements. Some folks are even adding amps to improve the overall sound.

Chupaca
09-22-2018, 10:07 PM
Those test rydes are expensive...you will have your own no doubt :clap:and the radio is the least of your worries. I gave up and use the helmet type and ryding to your hand picked favorite tunes is the way to go....:riding: