PDA

View Full Version : OK, IT'S SALE TIME

sealfloorboards
09-16-2018, 02:05 PM
Hi all,
I only do this once or twice a year. If you contact me directly, I will take $75. off any Seal Floorboard. You will not see this on my website. It is only for my Spyder Lover friends. You must contact me directly. This offer will be good thru the month of September. Don't miss out on a great deal.
Ride in comfort,
John

Motorcycledave
09-16-2018, 05:40 PM
John must be getting ready to heat south for the winter...., Lucky guy

Hi all,
I only do this once or twice a year. If you contact me directly, I will take $75. off any Seal Floorboard. You will not see this on my website. It is only for my Spyder Lover friends. You must contact me directly. This offer will be good thru the month of September. Don't miss out on a great deal.
Ride in comfort,
John

sealfloorboards
09-17-2018, 11:43 AM
Where do you go? I go to Puerto Vallarta, Mx.
John

sealfloorboards
09-18-2018, 12:05 PM
Just a reminder, $75. odd the price of any Seal Floorboard is as good was it gets:clap::thumbup::yes:. Remember, contact me thru PM, email or phone to get this great savings.
Ride in comfort,
John

DunaJ
09-18-2018, 02:03 PM
John,

Are you no longer selling Seals for the F3S? I didn't see them on your website.:dontknow::dontknow:

sealfloorboards
09-19-2018, 12:10 PM
John,

Are you no longer selling Seals for the F3S? I didn't see them on your website.:dontknow::dontknow:
I have them for the base model F3 with the brake setting at #3. This is the BRP factory setting. Hope this helps.
Ride in comfort,
John

sealfloorboards
09-20-2018, 11:57 AM
Hi all,
Thanks for your great response:bowdown:. A great deal is hard to pass-up.
Ride in comfort,
John

sealfloorboards
09-21-2018, 01:12 PM
Just a reminder. Even if you have the small BRP floorboards, you can still put Seal
Floorboards on your Spyder. They help to deflect road water and act as Hwy. Pegs because of their length. You can really stretch out. The installation is very quick and easy. You don't have to remove your BRP floorboards. Remember, contact me directly to save $75.
Ride in comfort,
John