PDA

View Full Version : All New Ryker ?????

Holly
09-12-2018, 12:52 PM
Saw a brand new 250cc Ryker for sale and they only want about 5k. It comes in a few nice colors. I'm thinking about taking a look at it. ;)

Bob Denman
09-12-2018, 01:27 PM
:lecturef_smilie::lecturef_smilie::lecturef_smilie ::lecturef_smilie::lecturef_smilie:

Sarge707
09-12-2018, 03:11 PM
Saw a brand new 250cc Ryker for sale and they only want about 5k. It comes in a few nice colors. I'm thinking about taking a look at it. ;)

You should buy it - how could you pass that up?

Chupaca
09-12-2018, 04:02 PM
There back...:roflblack: those 250 models have been floating around for some time but I have yet to see one or meet an owner..:dontknow:

Bob Denman
09-12-2018, 05:09 PM
They actually have their own forum... :shocked: :hun:
Getting them to track straight at anything approaching 35 mph seemed to be a hot topic. :roflblack:

Trickie Dick
09-12-2018, 06:13 PM
Aww, I see the New England troll is back. Don't slingshot owners have a forum. We all know you haven't had a Spyder in years.

Bob Denman
09-13-2018, 06:41 AM
Randy is actually up pretty close to Albany... I think that all of the hot air up there is getting to him! :yikes:

But truthfully: Spyder ownership isn't a prerequisite for participation in here.

Culpjp
09-13-2018, 07:19 AM
But truthfully: Spyder ownership isn't a prerequisite for participation in here.

That's a good thing, because in the opinion of some people on this site. If you buy a Ryker you are no longer a Spyder owner.
:gaah::roflblack:

Bob Denman
09-13-2018, 07:44 AM

blacklightning
09-13-2018, 08:12 AM
That's a good thing, because in the opinion of some people on this site. If you buy a Ryker you are no longer a Spyder owner.
:gaah::roflblack:
That is a good point. Everything here (F3, RS, ST, RT, F3T) is called a spyder. Now that this new thing is called a Ryker, will it get it's own forum, or just a sub set in this one? I know they are practically the same type of thing, and run in the same circles. But they are different. Sort of like the ZX14 and a Concours 14.

Bob Denman
09-13-2018, 08:45 AM
But they're still all Kawasakis; just as the Ryker, the RT, the F3, the ST, and the GS/RS are all Can Ams! :thumbup:
(or is it BRP?)

Culpjp
09-13-2018, 08:48 AM
That is a good point. Everything here (F3, RS, ST, RT, F3T) is called a spyder. Now that this new thing is called a Ryker, will it get it's own forum, or just a sub set in this one? I know they are practically the same type of thing, and run in the same circles. But they are different. Sort of like the ZX14 and a Concours 14.

I guess it will need a whole new forum since this is for Spyderlovers, and not Ryker lovers.
If you want to be all technical and snobbish like that.
:roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
09-13-2018, 09:43 AM
Maybe it'll be for SpyderLovers, and RykerLykers! :D

Culpjp
09-13-2018, 10:24 AM

That does roll off the tongue nicely!

Bob Denman
09-13-2018, 10:30 AM
:D If anyone dares to use it: I'm okay with it! :thumbup:

Culpjp
09-13-2018, 10:41 AM

Yeah maybe you should trademark it! Lol

wyliec
09-13-2018, 10:44 AM
Randy is actually up pretty close to Albany... I think that all of the hot air up there is getting to him! :yikes:

I think they live in Hamsterdam, NY (:rolleyes:), unless the populace has kicked them out. I did hear tell of a lynch party not long ago in that area.:D

Bob Denman
09-13-2018, 11:03 AM
Please don't call the Town by that name: the Hamsters object to it! :roflblack:

ARtraveler
09-13-2018, 11:32 AM
A forum on SL has been added for the Ryker. Sounds like problem solved to me. :thumbup:

Bob Denman
09-13-2018, 12:23 PM
A forum on SL has been added for the Ryker. Sounds like problem solved to me. :thumbup:

:D "...And they lived Happily Ever After..." :clap: :2thumbs:

johnsimion
09-13-2018, 04:46 PM
Aww, I see the New England troll is back. Don't slingshot owners have a forum. We all know you haven't had a Spyder in years.

It's the Moscow troll and be thankful it's on topic for the first time in its life ... even if it doesn't know the difference between a Spyder and a Chinese knockoff.

asp125
09-13-2018, 04:56 PM
BRPLovers.. no wait, Can Am Lovers... no.. that would include ATVs. Hmm.. but, if you call it SpyderLovers and RykerLovers...does that mean we swing both ways? :banghead::banghead::banghead: This is getting complicated.

Holly
09-13-2018, 05:26 PM

It's the Moscow troll and be thankful it's on topic for the first time in its life ... even if it doesn't know the difference between a Spyder and a Chinese knockoff.

Is it just me, or am I sensing hostility in these posts...……… :coffee:

UtahPete
09-13-2018, 05:44 PM
You just might be smarter than I gave you credit for, Holly.

2RTsGV
09-13-2018, 06:29 PM
BRPLovers.. no wait, Can Am Lovers... no.. that would include ATVs. Hmm.. but, if you call it SpyderLovers and RykerLovers...does that mean we swing both ways? :banghead::banghead::banghead: This is getting complicated.

What about 'Spryker Lovers'

Sarge707
09-13-2018, 08:46 PM

No Hostility? I really think that 250cc Model would be Great for you and You could probably talk them down to $3,500 GO FOR IT GIRL!!!nojoke

Bob Denman
09-14-2018, 06:32 AM
He sure could let everybody look up his skirt... :roflblack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssO7U1nXh4Y

johnsimion
09-14-2018, 04:11 PM

You reap what you sow.

Sincerely,

"So-Called Veteran"

Sarge707
09-14-2018, 04:24 PM
https://youtu.be/58S5P6R9y-k

Holly Oh Wonder woman!! I found this just for you- Its in retail companies All over- Dependable and Hits 40-45 MPH!!nojoke

billybovine
09-14-2018, 04:40 PM
https://youtu.be/58S5P6R9y-k

Holly Oh Wonder woman!! I found this just for you- Its in retail companies All over- Dependable and Hits 40-45 MPH!!nojoke

Hey that's almost identical to a Slingshot.

Bob Denman
09-14-2018, 04:55 PM
They're all over Lake George, NY A company up there rents out the 50cc version... :thumbup:

oldguyinTX
09-14-2018, 08:27 PM
OK, I'm gonna weigh in, which I don't do very much. Why does this person -Holly, Randy, whoever, get so much attention? The threads that she/he/they start are always s**t starters. And lots of folks buy into this stuff-me too now it seems since I'm posting a response-but IMHO, just troll(s). Feel free to disagree. BTW, that's a First Amendment right.

UtahPete
09-14-2018, 08:34 PM
OK, I'm gonna weigh in, which I don't do very much. Why does this person -Holly, Randy, whoever, get so much attention? The threads that she/he/they start are always s**t starters. And lots of folks buy into this stuff-me too now it seems sense I'm posting a response-but IMHO, just troll(s). Feel free to disagree. BTW, that's a First Amendment right.
All true.

Sarge707
09-14-2018, 08:38 PM
Is Holly Really Randy from several years ago who bought a Sling Shot??? :dontknow:

Holly
09-14-2018, 09:13 PM
OK, I'm gonna weigh in, which I don't do very much. Why does this person -Holly, Randy, whoever, get so much attention? The threads that she/he/they start are always s**t starters. And lots of folks buy into this stuff-me too now it seems since I'm posting a response-but IMHO, just troll(s). Feel free to disagree. BTW, that's a First Amendment right.

In
Internettroll
is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

Since I didn't start an argument with anyone, that can't be it
Since I started the thread I can't be posting off topic, that can't be it...…….
Since "deliberate intent of provoking" is subjective to countless interpretations, that cant be it...……..
Since I didn't call anyone names, that can't be it...……………

Do I get my panties in a wad when I'm personally attacked on this forum or the content of a
certain thread/post ????????? The answer is no, because I don't need a Safe Space or a Teddy Bear to cuddle. :thumbup:

BLUEKNIGHT911
09-15-2018, 03:41 AM
Are you going to be ATTACKING Bob D. anytime soon …..TROLL????? ...perhaps you should read the definition Holly just posted above ?????? …………… jmho ….. Mike :thumbup:

ofdave
09-15-2018, 07:21 AM
here ya go

UtahPete
09-15-2018, 07:27 AM
In
Internettroll
is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

Since I didn't start an argument with anyone, that can't be it
Since I started the thread I can't be posting off topic, that can't be it...…….
Since "deliberate intent of provoking" is subjective to countless interpretations, that cant be it...……..
Since I didn't call anyone names, that can't be it...……………

Do I get my panties in a wad when I'm personally attacked on this forum or the content of a
certain thread/post ????????? The answer is no, because I don't need a Safe Space or a Teddy Bear to cuddle. :thumbup:

Holly I agreed with you up until the last sentence, which I think is trolling.

wyliec
09-15-2018, 08:16 AM
I have no idea how anyone can attack one of the founding fathers/mothers of spyderquest; it's beyond me.

I for one just want to thank you for all the laughs you have provided.

Holly, if you weren't lying when you said you purchased a Jeep Renegade, I have cross bars for the roof rails, if you want them, no charge. I traded my renegade and spyder in for a real jeep.

Holly
09-15-2018, 09:32 AM
I have no idea how anyone can attack one of the founding fathers/mothers of spyderquest; it's beyond me.

I for one just want to thank you for all the laughs you have provided.

Holly, if you weren't lying when you said you purchased a Jeep Renegade, I have cross bars for the roof rails, if you want them, no charge. I traded my renegade and spyder in for a real jeep.

Sure, Ill take them !!!!!!! Thank you !!!!!!! :thumbup:

Did you also remove the Go Pedal, I'm interested in that too ??????

I'll pay your shipping costs ……. :thumbup:

wyliec
09-15-2018, 02:01 PM
Sure, Ill take them !!!!!!! Thank you !!!!!!! :thumbup:

Did you also remove the Go Pedal, I'm interested in that too ??????

I'll pay your shipping costs ……. :thumbup:

Did not remove the Go Pedal. I should be visiting my daughter in Kingston in a few weeks. I can drop them off at the Amsterdam exit, if that's where you live.

Holly
09-15-2018, 03:30 PM
Did not remove the Go Pedal. I should be visiting my daughter in Kingston in a few weeks. I can drop them off at the Amsterdam exit, if that's where you live.

Better yet !!!!!! :thumbup: PM me as time gets near and I'll make arrangements to grab them.

Thanks again !!!!!! :bowdown:

gkamer
09-16-2018, 11:08 AM

I thought they only came in 600 and 900cc models? Or am I confusing engine size with CC?

Holly
09-16-2018, 12:58 PM
I thought they only came in 600 and 900cc models? Or am I confusing engine size with CC?

It was a joke post...………………….. You are correct on engine size. :thumbup:

UtahPete
09-16-2018, 05:27 PM
Better yet !!!!!! :thumbup: PM me as time gets near and I'll make arrangements to grab them.Thanks again !!!!!! :bowdown:
Wow, you're really into this grabbing thing....:joke:

Holly
09-17-2018, 05:03 AM
Wow, you're really into this grabbing thing....:joke:

It's just locker room talk, all girls do it !!!!!!!!!!!! :roflblack::roflblack: