PDA

View Full Version : Any Spyder Riders in Reno

Questions
06-06-2009, 01:09 AM
Hey, is there any ryders in Reno? If so please send me an email, it seems like theres none in Nevada at all.:helpsmilie:

IMRU3
06-06-2009, 01:31 AM
Hello, Justice. We met before and had emailed you at one time. How have you been? There are maybe ten Spyder owners in Reno according to the local dealer here. I just don't know where they hang out. I have not been riding lately because of our wet weather. Are you going to the BRP event in June? I registered for it along with my friend. Hope to hear from you again.

Remmos
06-06-2009, 10:02 AM
There are :spyder2: in Vegas...
:clap:

TrailerTrash
06-26-2009, 07:29 PM
I see a few every once in a while, I live in Spanish Springs valley. Our friends just bought a red/black so there's one more.

I bought mine before Michaels became a dealer over in Rancho Cordova, near Sac.

We should try to get the Reno Ryders together sometime. Maybe at Bike Night at PJ's on Wells!

We're headed down to Laguna Seca for MotoGP over the 4th of July weekend. This year there will be two Spyders on the track, last year I was the only one. Looking forward to the Corkscrew again!

Debbie
Sparks, NV
Premier #1090
Silver

mrfilovirus
06-27-2009, 09:33 PM
Im up in LV

Motorcycle Mama & Papa
06-30-2009, 12:41 AM
Tell me more about "before Michaels became a dealer over in Rancho Cordova." The only dealer I know of in R.C. is Sac Power Sports. Thanks.:helpsmilie: MM

I see a few every once in a while, I live in Spanish Springs valley. Our friends just bought a red/black so there's one more.

I bought mine before Michaels became a dealer over in Rancho Cordova, near Sac.

We should try to get the Reno Ryders together sometime. Maybe at Bike Night at PJ's on Wells!

We're headed down to Laguna Seca for MotoGP over the 4th of July weekend. This year there will be two Spyders on the track, last year I was the only one. Looking forward to the Corkscrew again!

Debbie
Sparks, NV
Premier #1090
Silver

CVRyder
07-18-2009, 11:51 AM
Hey folks, I'm down here in the Carson valley and just bought the first Spyder Michaels/Carson City has ever sold. Probably have the only one in Douglas County. Anyway, sounds like there are getting to be enough around the area that we should consider meeting up someplace. The suggestion of PJs might be a place to start.

ataDude
07-18-2009, 12:14 PM
Hey folks, I'm down here in the Carson valley and just bought the first Spyder Michaels/Carson City has ever sold. Probably have the only one in Douglas County. Anyway, sounds like there are getting to be enough around the area that we should consider meeting up someplace. The suggestion of PJs might be a place to start.

welcome

BumbleBee
07-18-2009, 01:38 PM

welcome:congrats:

BumbleBee
07-18-2009, 01:39 PM
Hey, is there any ryders in Reno? If so please send me an email, it seems like theres none in Nevada at all.:helpsmilie:

welcome:congrats: