PDA

View Full Version : AMA

Bfromla
09-01-2018, 01:07 AM
FYI I got to test my AMA roadside assistance last Sunday & happy to say things went very well:firstplace:.
First off I was not on my spyder & it being a Sunday I figged I was :cus: . Called sum local buds all were unavailable or something with wrong their trailers, was just not gonna work.:banghead: Then brain fart remembers I just renewed AMA last month & with it came roadside :p:thumbup: so I dig around find card & 800 number. Fairly smooth process there, Being my first try was a learning process. But truck was there in an hour brought a rig to keep a two wheeler upright 165249 loaded & back home under 35 miles was free:yes::yes: .
Had a survey call while in middle of everything confirming truck arrival & experience of tow company. Then a txt survey after all was complete. Not bad at all & helps me feel better about future trips
( I thought was restricted to dealer delivery only:dontknow:)
so got to pass it on &recommend :2thumbs: :firstplace:
http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com/

Sarge707
09-01-2018, 08:31 PM
FYI I got to test my AMA roadside assistance last Sunday & happy to say things went very well:firstplace:.
First off I was not on my spyder & it being a Sunday I figged I was :cus: . Called sum local buds all were unavailable or something with wrong their trailers, was just not gonna work.:banghead: Then brain fart remembers I just renewed AMA last month & with it came roadside :p:thumbup: so I dig around find card & 800 number. Fairly smooth process there, Being my first try was a learning process. But truck was there in an hour brought a rig to keep a two wheeler upright 165249 loaded & back home under 35 miles was free:yes::yes: .
Had a survey call while in middle of everything confirming truck arrival & experience of tow company. Then a txt survey after all was complete. Not bad at all & helps me feel better about future trips
( I thought was restricted to dealer delivery only:dontknow:)
so got to pass it on &recommend :2thumbs: :firstplace:
http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com/

Good to hear- I have the towing with AMA automatic renewal (Saves them Money) and it will also cover a Jet ski trailer in case of a bearing failure or your car as Long as its Not a Utility Trailer.