PDA

View Full Version : Star City Spyders??

manchild
06-05-2009, 05:04 PM
Hey!
Had my yellow spydie since march 24 (or thereabouts). Ive heard of a couple others spyders in the noke since I got mine. Saw a yellow one the other day around starkey. Anyone in or around roanoke??

SeaBreeze
06-06-2009, 04:38 PM
ManChild,

I was in Roanoke on Tuesday and Wednesday of last week. Went down to Met Life building off 220 as well as Woodcrafters near Sam's Club. I live in Fishersville, VA outside of Staunton, VA. Enjoyed my ride down both days.

Maybe we could meet some time.:chat:

cwjeeper
06-25-2009, 09:38 PM
HI
I'AM IN SALEM. HAD MY SPYDER 9 MOS. NOW. WE HAVE BEEN RIDING ALL WINTER. LOG ALMOST 6500 OVER THE WINTER. WE DO ROLLING THUNDER EVERY YEAR. LEAVING OVER THE 4TH TO UP STATE NEW YORK. LOVE TO RIDE.

manchild
06-27-2009, 08:12 PM
HI
I'AM IN SALEM. HAD MY SPYDER 9 MOS. NOW. WE HAVE BEEN RIDING ALL WINTER. LOG ALMOST 6500 OVER THE WINTER. WE DO ROLLING THUNDER EVERY YEAR. LEAVING OVER THE 4TH TO UP STATE NEW YORK. LOVE TO RIDE.
Cool! I got mine in march..havnt seen any others around town..other than a yellow one a few weeks back and last night I saw a red one on williamson rd..at the star city motor madness cruise. I ryde every chance I get..we should meet up sometime.

Questions
08-29-2009, 06:27 PM
I got my spyder 14 Aug, I have not seen any other :spyder2: on the road in williamsburg. I am new to riding the :spyder2: but am looking for other :spyder2: to ride with.

JoanJenn
04-19-2011, 05:44 PM
I am a new Spyder rider of 2 mo but have not been out much yet--- anything going on in the Roanoke area???? I live about 1 1/2 hrs below Roanoke. Down I-81. Would like some information about happenings in the Spyder World in Va. Or nearby states, I live within riding distance of NC, Tenn, and West Va, Actually closer to NC. Thanks, Joan :2thumbs: