PDA

View Full Version : Sad news for Kung Fu fans

dltang
06-04-2009, 09:17 PM
I remember watching the original movies before it was even a series. I loved that show. Anyway, it seems that David Carradine has died, possible suicide but it is under investigation.
http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.ap.org/actor-david-carradine-found-dead-bangkok-ap

jvicker
06-05-2009, 12:16 AM
Loved him in the Kill Bill movies.:popcorn:

xpeschon
06-05-2009, 04:42 AM
Yah I saw this yesturday, what the heck, I mean you have a 70 plus year old man with everything going for him and he does this,, I don't get it, is life really, I mean really that bad for Kung Fu to take his life like that? To mean this is kind of crazy,,, At a young age (36) my father commited suicide leaving behind 5 small children, I was in the 3rd grade at the time and now that I am an adult and think about this it kind of makes me mad that he would leave behind 5 children for Mom to raise!!! Although she did a GREAT job I could have used my father in several issues though out my life, it would have been different if he would have passed away any other way except that.. I only make these commites if it is ruled a suicide but I am sure it was after reading the article but again, its under investication, we'll see...
Wondering Why in MO!
Joe

Roaddog2
06-05-2009, 10:40 AM
:pray: One of my childhood favorites :pray:

M2Wild
06-05-2009, 01:01 PM
RIP grasshopper

Smylinacha
06-05-2009, 01:22 PM
They are saying it wasn't a suicide. Apparently he was a bit kinky.:dontknow:

vt228
06-05-2009, 01:55 PM
:dontknow:They are saying it was a suicide.:dontknow:

:dontknow: Apparently IT was a bit kinky WHY WOULD HE.:dontknow:

:lecturef_smilie: I THINK SOME ONE KILLED HIM AND HUNG HIM UP TO LOOK LIKE A SUICIDE .

:( HE WAS DOING A MOVIE THERE AND

HAD MORE TO DO.

:thumbup: THE GRASSHOPPER WOULD NEVER HANG HIM SELF
WHY WOULD HE HE WASN'T DEPRESSED AT ALL ...:gaah:

VIspyderman
06-05-2009, 03:06 PM
It's simple... he found out that he wasn't getting 1 of 500 Phantoms, his dealer wouldn't be able to fix the GPS, he couldn't find the right windshield and ... BUDDS wasn't going to be available for him to buy. :roflblack:

I'm going to my room now!!!

Diggittt
06-05-2009, 04:54 PM
it was accidental suicide while he was taking care of himself. My question is he was in Bangkok so why did he feel he had to pleasure himself......

Diggittt