PDA

View Full Version : Southern Minnesota

I-Day
08-19-2018, 05:39 PM
Are there any southern Minnesota Spyder riders out there?

Peter Aawen
08-19-2018, 06:35 PM
Have you checked out the Minnesota section of the Forum? There is a SpyderLovers Chapter there, & 'very active member' Paula(Butch2025) has posted a 2018 Ride Schedule (which might be interesting in its own right) & may be able to help you with contacts if you PM - check out that thread here:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?111591-2018-Riding-Schedule-for-Minnesota-SpyderLovers

Enjoy! :thumbup:

soaring hawk
08-19-2018, 08:31 PM
I live near the Mankato area.

Where are you located?

Gary:doorag:

I-Day
08-19-2018, 10:12 PM
I live near the Mankato area.

Where are you located?

I live in Luverne, MN

Gary:doorag:

Luverne, Minnesota

dpetrick
08-20-2018, 08:40 AM
I am not exactly in Southern Minnesota, but am in Spirit Lake Iowa. (NW Iowa) Which is a little over an hour from Luverne. Jaycox Powersports in Worthington services my Spyder. If you ever ride over this way give me a shout.

Grandpa Pete
08-20-2018, 09:59 AM
There's a few folks that ride down south. There are also some rides that run out of the Eagan/Hastings area on occasion. Some one posted in MinnesoyaSpyderLovers who is a new rider out of Hastings about getting together for some rides. I live in Rockford, Mn so I'm about 1 1/2 hrs from you. I usually ride out of Mora (Caswell Motorsports). Check em out. Paula is our group organizer.:clap: It would be cool to group up and ride the south. Granpa Pete

aka Peter Pontinen 2014 RTL

kamper
08-20-2018, 11:17 AM
There should be some around cause when I ride to wabasso for there rollin I usually see around ten spyders. By the way the rollin is a real good time every other Tuesday all summer.

I-Day
08-20-2018, 11:54 AM
I am not exactly in Southern Minnesota, but am in Spirit Lake Iowa. (NW Iowa) Which is a little over an hour from Luverne. Jaycox Powersports in Worthington services my Spyder. If you ever ride over this way give me a shout.

I use Jaycox as well!