PDA

View Full Version : KOTT Grilles/SpyderPops

Jarred
08-18-2018, 02:51 PM
I just installed a pair of KOTT Grilles. Wanted to thank SprderPops!! Easy install, looks awesome and protects radiators. Love them. And they look really cool w my SpyderPops BumpSkid w LED’s.
While I’m at it, I should thank him for Missing Belt Guard! Installed MBG on Monday night, left for vacation Tuesday morning. First highway I turned onto was being repaved. Millions of those sticky tar rocks everywhere. If it wasn’t for MBG my vacation would of lasted about 15 min.
‘Thank you SpuderPops!

Now I just need to install my 7.5” antenna, then I’m done!
And by “Done” I mean, time to order new stuff to install on my Spyder. I’ve only owned her for a month, put 1,350 miles on her and love it more today than when I bought it. I’ve learned a lot from u guys, so happy I didn’t wait till next season (again). Now I just need NY weather to cooroperate so I can ride more!

And I should thank Lamonster. He’s been a big help (and Jacob from his garage), videos are awesome, his products are fantastic. Couldn’t be happier w the Spyder Community!
Thank you all!
😎🕷

Deanna777
08-18-2018, 04:53 PM
When you do the install of your 7.5 antenna, use a 7mm deep socket wrench.

Deanna

JayBros
08-18-2018, 05:00 PM
You will be amazed at how much crap the KOTT Grilles keep out of your radiators.