PDA

View Full Version : Corbin seat question

wrb3004
08-18-2018, 11:30 AM
I have a Corbin seat off of my RT (that I'm about to put up for sale) that I bought used and have a question about the locking pin. Does the locking pin normally come with the seat as part of the hardware kit? The pin off of my stock seat is I believe 8mm and the threaded insert in the Corbin looks to be maybe 6mm which leads me to believe Corbin supplies the pin. If so the pin was not included when I bought the seat.

Flamewinger
08-18-2018, 12:11 PM
Yes, the Corbin seats come with a pin. From what I remember they look pretty much the same. The pin in my Corbin is not very well anchored in the fiberglass and I’m thinking of shooting some epoxy into the cracks.

wrb3004
08-18-2018, 12:53 PM
Yes, the Corbin seats come with a pin. From what I remember they look pretty much the same. The pin in my Corbin is not very well anchored in the fiberglass and I’m thinking of shooting some epoxy into the cracks.

As I was guessing thank you. I am going to put the seat up for sale and would like to have a complete package if possible. I am also missing the wire harness for the heated seats. I will try and get in touch with Corbin to see if I can buy these items or just sell it as is. Thanks.