PDA

View Full Version : Your Spyder's Web (aka garage/shop thread)

asp125
08-16-2018, 10:43 AM
Where does your Spyder sleep? Let's see em.

Been thinking of doing the floor with epoxy or paint, although there are gravel roads and sand in winter around here. Concerned it won't hold up over time so for now it stays plain concrete.

Chupaca
08-16-2018, 11:02 AM
I think we did one of these but we have many new spyders sleeping around....:roflblack:
164803 164804 with a warning...:thumbup:

ARtraveler
08-16-2018, 02:35 PM
Where does your Spyder sleep? Let's see em.

Been thinking of doing the floor with epoxy or paint, although there are gravel roads and sand in winter around here. Concerned it won't hold up over time so for now it stays plain concrete.

That's a nice collection of M/C and Spyder. You have a nice sized garage.

My three M/C and Spyders are stuffed in with little to no room to spare in winter. In summer, the Outback stays outside. :thumbup:

Brentc
08-16-2018, 02:36 PM
I did my garage a few years back with the two part epoxy, and really regret it. It holds up ok, but is VERY VERY slick when wet, and forget about it when it’s snowy and frozen. I’ve ended up losing it a few times. If you do decide to go epoxy, I would highly recommend adding some type of aggregate like sand blasting sand or the like for traction.

trikermutha
08-16-2018, 03:01 PM
Wish I had a nice big garage to put my toys in:clap:

RapidSpyder
08-16-2018, 03:41 PM
I did my garage a few years back with the two part epoxy, and really regret it. It holds up ok, but is VERY VERY slick when wet, and forget about it when it’s snowy and frozen. I’ve ended up losing it a few times. If you do decide to go epoxy, I would highly recommend adding some type of aggregate like sand blasting sand or the like for traction.

I added the sparkling flakes to mine to make it a little less slick, and it seems to do the job. I think it looks better too.

asp125
08-16-2018, 07:36 PM
That's a nice collection of M/C and Spyder. You have a nice sized garage.

My three M/C and Spyders are stuffed in with little to no room to spare in winter. In summer, the Outback stays outside. :thumbup:

Thanks, it's a sickness. It's his, hers, and ours, all packed in there.

al0vely
08-16-2018, 11:45 PM
I used a shelter logic portable building for 3 years and upgraded to a new shed this year. We keep 2 Spyders and a HD Ultra in there most of the time.

Navvet
08-17-2018, 12:40 AM
Built a small shop for the bikes and general equipment maintenance.

Bfromla
08-17-2018, 01:01 AM

:lecturef_smilie:Then you just get road rash when you slip or kneel:yikes:

Kredab
08-17-2018, 01:33 PM
Here's a couple shots of my "web"

blacklightning
08-17-2018, 02:30 PM
Here is my garage and up above is my office. Downstairs it is 24x28 and upstairs is 24x20. I keep my M109, Spyder, and mustang in this one. The attached garage gets the wife's car and my Lightning. I usually take everything out each spring and organize tools, take inventory (one year I had like 3 oil change kits for my lawn mower), and just give the floor a good sweeping and wash. However, this year has been really busy and I haven't done any of that. Therefore, only outside pictures. Just got the wife a new SUV, so now her car sits outside. She wants to put the Lightning out and park her car inside. I told her, "sounds like we need another garage."164849

BigBlock
08-17-2018, 03:07 PM
My Spyder, it's web.

https://i.imgur.com/9zpm9mF.jpg?3

SpyderCruiser
08-17-2018, 04:34 PM
Here is my garage and up above is my office. Downstairs it is 24x28 and upstairs is 24x20. I keep my M109, Spyder, and mustang in this one. The attached garage gets the wife's car and my Lightning. I usually take everything out each spring and organize tools, take inventory (one year I had like 3 oil change kits for my lawn mower), and just give the floor a good sweeping and wash. However, this year has been really busy and I haven't done any of that. Therefore, only outside pictures. Just got the wife a new SUV, so now her car sits outside. She wants to put the Lightning out and park her car inside. I told her, "sounds like we need another garage."164849

Looks like a Ham radio antenna behind the garage?