PDA

View Full Version : Hi Folks

jScotD
08-06-2018, 11:20 PM
seems SL is not ipad friendly... kept trying in the garage...till I gave up and now it is time for bed and clicked on my indoor computer just now ... which is so slow compared to the pad.... at 70 , I can't stay up till midnight much anymore...even though I did Friday.. and paid for it the next day especially with having to get up and go to work in the am , to be the al bundy of western ky... I still have my 2012 Spyder RS ... still havn't put over 17 miles on it...loooooNg story...tried to sell it a few times...half heartily ... but now.. it looks like it is going to be ridden by my wife...she has always been a Harley Woman.. her current bike is a 1450 heritage soft tail , limited addition custom factory paint....which she is going to sell.. in the past few years she developed acute pancreatitis where she has dwindled down to a size 2 clothing .. they are monitoring her for cancer as she has some bad cells present..she is only around 55.. yea, I know she was only 2 when I graduated from high School in 1966.. she has kept me young... washed 2 years of cobwebs off of it today.. seems I finally got over 60 years of motorcycle habits and went flying down the road to dry it off.. weirded the neighbors out as I took it up to 7500 rpms... I digress... got her to come outside to sit on it.. told her earlier , I would trade it along with her HD for a tri wheeler if she wanted to.. she said NO..it is to big.. she said the Spyder is sleek... what a beautiful smile she had on her face sitting on it...she is reading the manual, looking at you tubes... she is excited... and looking forward to having the wind in her face again... it is therapy for her as she knows not how much longer she will be here..... pretty sure we have a Spyder lover here with this little girl... guess there is a reason for everything.... just wanted to say Hi again after all these years.. hope everyone is doing great wit yall .... scottieD

Chupaca
08-06-2018, 11:26 PM
Sounds like a spyderlover to me and she will love it..:clap:

youngers
08-07-2018, 03:14 AM
western Kentucky ? around Owensboro ? or land between the lakes region ?

PW2013STL
08-07-2018, 03:14 AM
Hi scottieD,

It will be good to see your RS back on the road again :thumbup:

Here's :cheers: to many miles of smiles for your lovely bride on the :f_spider:.

ARtraveler
08-07-2018, 01:46 PM
:2thumbs::2thumbs:

GOZFST
08-07-2018, 01:59 PM
Good on her, hope she enjoys it.

Bob Denman
08-07-2018, 02:21 PM
:agree:, and it's good to hear from you again: my friend! :2thumbs:

jScotD
08-07-2018, 06:19 PM
western Kentucky ? around Owensboro ? or land between the lakes region ? Paducah KY....I own a shoe store in Downtown drop in if you are ever in the area. closed Sundays and Mondays

jScotD
08-07-2018, 06:20 PM
Sounds like a spyderlover to me and she will love it..:clap: She is excited and I am excited for her..