PDA

View Full Version : How do i find dealers that have master and cetrified techs?

kevin_from_ny
08-03-2018, 12:53 AM
Is there some sort of list or something.

Bfromla
08-03-2018, 02:21 AM
:thumbup: BRP. Does not list by the technicians but general over all ratings as they see fit:banghead:
so look for dealers that are certified platinum, gold, & so on. That will narrow it down then a call for verification just to help make comfortable if you like. When you do find one :congrats::2thumbs: stick with them , make friends & please share who they are,:popcorn: too many have lost customer service standards that we need:(nojoke

ARtraveler
08-03-2018, 01:42 PM
Unfortunately, they come & go as through a revolving door. Todays master technician may be replaced by a grease monkey on the next visit. It's a bit like a game of Russian roulette. :roflblack::roflblack:

A dealer that sells less than a dozen units a year is going to be hard pressed keeping a good certified BRP tech on board--IMO of course.

sealfloorboards
08-04-2018, 11:52 AM
To a dealer that knows the value of good customer service, a highly trained tech is worth his weight in gold. Sure they make very good money, but their work justifies their wages and more.
Ride in comfort,
John

PMK
08-04-2018, 12:02 PM
I beleive years ago this topic was brought up. Seem to recall, the technician ratings and service ratings were only a portion of the dealerships rating. Seemed others mentioned the formula also hinged a lot on how many Spyders the dealership sold.

I would also toss into the mix, that while there are some very good dealers, no doubt very bad dealers, there are some non dealer shops that uphold a very good customer service level. If those are available as an option for you, they are often worth considering.

Flanker
08-04-2018, 12:27 PM
Definitely have to agree with the others who say good dealers/service can be a crap shoot.

Generally, if after a fair bit of conversation with any dealership's sales/service staff; you're convinced you know more than they do about their product/field :gaah: ..........................it's time to hit the door and not look back!

Big Juice
08-05-2018, 12:19 PM
Is there some sort of list or something.
This may or may not help.........
https://www.facebook.com/search/str/spyder+service+dealers+and+independents+network+wo rldwide/keywords_search