PDA

View Full Version : Sierra Cycles Open House/Grand Opening 8/18

SierraCycles
08-01-2018, 01:12 PM
Hey AZ Spyder Lovers! I wanted to personally invite you all to our Open House/Grand Opening of our new store.

We'd be honored to have you here and we look forward to seeing as many Spyders as possible.

Thank you SL for your continued support!

-David Levitt, Sierra Cycles Owner

ARtraveler
08-01-2018, 01:33 PM
:congrats: and wishing you the best. :yes::yes:

Chupaca
08-01-2018, 01:56 PM
Great news....congratulations and all the best on this new venture..:2thumbs: wish I could be there but go live and we can watch....:roflblack:

Tucson
02-28-2023, 11:11 AM
Too bad you all don't allow test rides without signed purchase orders...I was all ready to buy...but no ride no deal (and no way I sign a PO without a ride) AND I have a motorcycle license to boot! Oh yeah I forgot you are not selling any new F3 due to the mirror recall...

Peter Aawen
02-28-2023, 11:16 AM
Too bad you all don't allow test rides without signed purchase orders...I was all ready to buy...but no ride no deal (and no way I sign a PO without a ride) AND I have a motorcycle license to boot! Oh yeah I forgot you are not selling any new F3 due to the mirror recall...

:oldpost: Dunno that it'll do you all that much good making a comment like that on a thread from waayy back in 2018 Tuscon, altho I do believe that someone from Seirra Cycles does still look in... :dontknow:

But it always pays to check the start date of the thread, and the dates on the most recent posts before replying.... ;)

Woodenfish
02-28-2023, 01:48 PM

You have your needs as a buyer but the dealership employees can’t override business practices of the owner who may have other rules and regulations that are necessary for him/her to operate their business. To me it seems rather cavalier to make a public statement on your experience that is probably more common at many power sports dealerships all around. Each one has their own operating insurance they have to protect.