PDA

View Full Version : Air bag again.

Flier Tuck
07-31-2018, 11:32 AM
2016 RTltd, Set the rear air bag pressure to about half way on the bar graph when I got the bike new, and never altered it since. Tried to increase the pressure to take a passenger yesterday and the bar graph does not appear on the dash and no reading on a tyre gauge on the valve under the seat. I have never heard any pump noise on start up like I have read mentioned on here. Is there a fuse that would stop the pump working and not show the bar graph on the dash. Everything else works OK. My warranty runs out in 2 weeks so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Alan.

JayBros
07-31-2018, 12:15 PM
You do have the engine running and bike in gear, right?

2dogs
07-31-2018, 01:01 PM
2016 RTltd, Set the rear air bag pressure to about half way on the bar graph when I got the bike new, and never altered it since. Tried to increase the pressure to take a passenger yesterday and the bar graph does not appear on the dash and no reading on a tyre gauge on the valve under the seat. I have never heard any pump noise on start up like I have read mentioned on here. Is there a fuse that would stop the pump working and not show the bar graph on the dash. Everything else works OK. My warranty runs out in 2 weeks so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Alan.

Get it into the dealer ASAP, and get a warranty claim started on it right away.

Flier Tuck
08-01-2018, 03:14 PM
Yes to JayBros and yes to 2Dogs. Rang the dealer today and they said bring it in tomorrow and start the claim. They don't know when they will be able to get around to it but it will be in the right place. Thanks for the advice.